Suggestion's for current uniques

Information and teasers for the upcoming When Worlds Collide 2 mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Drac0
Retired staff
Angel
Australia

Suggestion's for current uniques

Post by Drac0 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:25 am

Been looking at the uniques in the game & have decided I will leave most in without changes. Others will be tweaked a little. Things like making the buriza an elite item instead of exceptional.

I will also be adding more uniques - a lot of class specific (including normal & elite) and lot's more elite items.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for changes/tweaks to the Blizzard uniques?

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:53 pm

You could always throw in a few more "Based on Character Level" modifiers so your great new unique item doesn't become utterly useless after a couple more quests.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

TOMBSTONE
Paladin

Post by TOMBSTONE » Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:14 am

Argh, damn blizzard. Drac0 mate, you gotta up the unique throwing weapons, and add some normal and elite versions of them.

And twiddle with the low lvl unique swords. I've never had to use grissies edge, or gleamscyth for example. Also, i think some unique lvl's should be lowered a little. I mean, by the time you get to some, they totally outclass others at the same clvl.

MikeTheGreat
Arch-Angel

Post by MikeTheGreat » Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:26 am

Since weapons like Griswold's Edge were so powerful and important back in the days of Diablo 1, you should definitely make those type items rare, and elite class. I agree, Griswold's Edge in Diablo 2 pretty much sucks.

Try to come up with uniques that fit a theme, and try not to create items that are too uber. If you can, have every item have their advantages and pretty much equal, just have different attributes.

Just my tired 2 cents.
- Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword -

Return to “When Worlds Collide II”