Beta v1.00 Feedback/Bug reports.

Information and teasers for the upcoming When Worlds Collide 2 mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Drac0
Retired staff
Angel
Australia

Beta v1.00 Feedback/Bug reports.

Post by Drac0 » Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:32 am

It's out there so go play it & let me know what you think.....
Last edited by Drac0 on Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Drac0
Retired staff
Angel
Australia

Post by Drac0 » Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:25 pm

OK, found first thing that needs changing - the poor necro doesn't stand a chance on a tough monster seeding in the blood moor. Vipers are virtually unkillable for them.

So what I'm doing for the next release is changing the starting skill bonus for the necro from raise skeleton/amp damage to teeth/bone armor. Also raising the damage of teeth slightly & may make it targetable rather than random.

Drac0
Retired staff
Angel
Australia

Post by Drac0 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 3:28 am

Just a copy & paste from my news page. :)

Been discovering little things I missed and some thing's I forgot to change back after testing a few things......

The quest items from act 2 (staff/amulet) are a little screwed up but still function correctly. I accidently removed them from the uniqueitems.txt file. Probably find that kalims flail might be a little wierd....oh, and the hellforge hammer....just little things...

Stormtree (act 3) probably won't be quite what you're expecting either. Forgot to change his type back after testing out Incandecent One's stormrider plugin. Sorry for that.

Considering some options for the uniques, from just re-instating all Blizzard ones with only a few changes to allowing only cube recipe's for progressing from normal to elite uniques. This may take a little time so I may release betav1.10 before the uniques are complete.

Horacer77
Champion of the Light

Post by Horacer77 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:48 am

Draco,
Just a couple of small things.
1) Can you make it possible to do multible cow runs, IE. make it possible to reopen the portal. I find it a good place to farm eyeballs.
2) Need to do something with the uniques. Im a level 67 Burizazon with lets say with almost 7k mf, Did you disable the mf capabilites? Im just starting Hell and have yet to find any uniques.
But I like what i've seen so far. Keep up the good work.

Drac0
Retired staff
Angel
Australia

Post by Drac0 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:32 am

Actually, there are no uniques in the current version, there's a couple of nice rare recipies tho. Uniques will be in the next release, due out in a week or so.

I'll consider what can be done about the cow level.

Return to “When Worlds Collide II”