Shadow Warriors keep dying?

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Jaygore
Paladin

Shadow Warriors keep dying?

Post by Jaygore » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:03 am

Hey guys, its been a while. So been trying to get back into D2. I've been wanting to play an amazon with3 shadow warrior summons, however after a short amount of time passes (like a minute) every one but 1 of them dies. What exactly do i need to edit to fix this? I know ive done this before.

Jaygore
Paladin

Re: Shadow Warriors keep dying?

Post by Jaygore » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:06 am

Does no one know :(?

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:38 pm

The Keep isn't dead, but especially during these summer months there isn't much foot traffic. If you don't find anything useful with the Search function, you might check the Discord site to see if any of the more active people there have worked with ther Shadow Warrior skill. (I know there has been more work using Shadow Master.) Skills isn't my strong suit, so I have no answers myself.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Jaygore
Paladin

Post by Jaygore » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:13 am

Myhrginoc wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:38 pm
The Keep isn't dead, but especially during these summer months there isn't much foot traffic. If you don't find anything useful with the Search function, you might check the Discord site to see if any of the more active people there have worked with ther Shadow Warrior skill. (I know there has been more work using Shadow Master.) Skills isn't my strong suit, so I have no answers myself.
Oh okay thanks for the info!

Return to “General Mod Making”