TC, MonLvl and Drop Confusion

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

twatllama
Russia

TC, MonLvl and Drop Confusion

Post by twatllama » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Dear modders,

I've recently gotten into modding D2, specifically the 1.07 version. I've learned to successfully extract excel tables (and bins) from MPQs and successfully inject them back in without corrupting.

My goal is to create a "legit" drop mule (via Atma extracting) by finding the Unique/Set/Crafted/etc in game and save it in an appropriate folder for later testing/use.

I am looking to get some 1.07-specific uniques for this, but nothing higher than TC66 is dropping, no matter what I do.

I have tried increased monster mLvls via MonStats, no dice.

I have tried increasing area levels in Levels, no dice.

I have tried forcing only TC90 drops, with 0 chance to drop nothing, in TreasureClassEx; nothing drops.

It looks like something in the 1.07 code does not allow a monster to drop anything above TC66, anyone know how to fix this or point me in the right direction?

Edit: I started here https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo2/commen ... class_fix/ but it did not work, still TC66 is highest drop anywhere in Act 1 - 5.

Return to “General Mod Making”