Is it possible to mod 1.14d?

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

deviruzy

Is it possible to mod 1.14d?

Post by deviruzy » Mon May 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Hello.

I'm new here and I was wondering if it's possible to mod 1.14d. I'm not looking for any big changes. I just want to edit stat points per level, skill points per level and xp ratio. I really want to make this happen but all my searches have shown me that I have to get lower versions of Diablo 2 or worse, something lower than Windows 10. If you can share anything, please I really want to make this work.

Thank you.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Is it possible to mod 1.14d?

Post by Necrolis » Mon May 25, 2020 11:51 pm

Modding 1.14d is exactly the same as modding any other (newish) version, the only downside being that there aren't any code plugins available for 1.14x
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

deviruzy

Post by deviruzy » Tue May 26, 2020 7:13 am

Thank you. I got to this post below:
viewtopic.php?t=13695
and downloaded Hex Editor. I'm still taking it back with all the code stuff but let see where this leads.

tomasemma
Sweden

Post by tomasemma » Fri May 29, 2020 8:59 pm

check the bottom post. i'm modding in win 10 64-bit and newest version. :)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1294
"No man, who is not inflamed by vain-glory into enthusiasm, can flatter himself that his single, unsupported, desultory, unsystematic endeavours are of power to defeat the subtle designs and united Cabals of ambitious citizens. When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Return to “General Mod Making”