(SOLVED) How to prevent No drop chance decrease with Players X

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

strafano
Italy

(SOLVED) How to prevent No drop chance decrease with Players X

Post by strafano » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:59 pm

Hi, I would like that the no drop chance would have not be affected by the increase of Players X.
Any suggestion?

SOLVED. I fixed it by an indirect method , i.e. by emulating the effect of "no drop" column using a new treasure class whose prob to drop items was set to 0.
More specifically:
1) I copied my actual "no drop" values in a free Prob column (in my case, Prob10) to which I have associated a new Treasure Class (let's call it as NO-DROP) in the column Item10.
2) I created a new treasure class (NO-DROP) in which Item1 is gld (or whatever item youwant) and Prob1 is 0.
3) I set all values in the "no drop" column to 0.

ascar
France

Re: (SOLVED) How to prevent No drop chance decrease with Players X

Post by ascar » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:42 am

Hello

Sadly its not working.

But it seems that plugy and "basemod" plugin doesnt affect "nodrop" with player X... im using it and % looks good when i put values around the base LOD ones.

strafano
Italy

Post by strafano » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:16 pm

ascar wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:42 am
Hello

Sadly its not working.

But it seems that plugy and "basemod" plugin doesnt affect "nodrop" with player X... im using it and % looks good when i put values around the base LOD ones.
Have you put the new tc (no-drop) row ABOVE the rows that contain a reference to it?

ascar
France

Post by ascar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:20 am

strafano wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:16 pm
ascar wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:42 am
Hello

Sadly its not working.

Have you put the new tc (no-drop) row ABOVE the rows that contain a reference to it?
yes of course.

Not working :/

i just multiplied the no drop column with formelea for player 8

Return to “General Mod Making”