Play As Monsters With Monster Skills?

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Hobbes

Play As Monsters With Monster Skills?

Post by Hobbes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello Phrozen Keep Community,
I'm new here and just started to learn Diablo II modding. I was wondering if some of you more experienced Diablo modders could help me out with something. Ever since I first played Diablo II I thought it would be cool to play as monsters with their skills, so I learned how to hex monster skills on a charm and give it to my char. However most monster skills do not work and are invisible. At first I thought the problem was just that my player state wasn't that of the monster so I got the monster state mod - needless to say it did not work either. I know that it is possible to get these skills working properly as I have seen it in a video. I am trying to get Diablo's Lightning attack and Baal's Mana Rift attack to work.

Here is a link below, to the video where I've seen this before:

If anyone could tell me how to do this it, would be so great and would really renew my Diablo II experience. I enjoy playing LAN with my friends and going into hero edited PVP battles. It would be funny to surprise them with playing as Diablo, LOL.

EDIT

I found another video about this type of modding here

If anyone has an idea on how to make a mod like this please share :D

Thanks for your answers it is much appreciated!

BrunoelGenio

Re: Play As Monsters With Monster Skills?

Post by BrunoelGenio » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:10 pm

me podes pasar el link para descargarlo please

Return to “General Mod Making”