Played Terror up to lvl 15 so far...

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

ZenSkier

Played Terror up to lvl 15 so far...

Post by ZenSkier » Sat May 29, 2004 8:45 am

Found 2 Evil force items... one is a cloak, pretty nice actually and other is Dagger, can give details if you need.

Flamestorm is quite fun, but I cant tell how much damage I am doing besides a lot cuz the char sheet only says 0-1 dam no matter how many points I have in it.

thought I ran into a strange death bug, but it was just me being stupid, I died and so put on this unique armor I found and suddenly my mana was almost negative. I thought dam.. thats a severe death penalty... But I didnt notice that the armor was +20 str -20 nrg. DOH.. took off armor and all was well.

I also ended up on some strange underground path that took me to Bloodraven. so I have killed her, but still havent found the Den of Evil yet. and i dont have a single wp yet either.

Lots of Uniques droppin but no Set items. And Im not sure what to do with spellbooks yet.. when I right clik to read they just disappear with no apparent effect.

so far its looking very nice... More later when I hit lvl 18 and get a new skill to play with.

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Played Terror up to lvl 15 so far...

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sat May 29, 2004 6:46 pm

Them spellbooks are a real dandy thing :) .

In CryptForge, you gain no skill points per level. But, when you right-click on a spellbook, you get a skill point to distribute. The spellbooks are how you gain your skills in CryptForge, much like the spellbooks that give you spells in Diablo and Hellfire.

I'm gonna attempt to re-arrange that Underground by moving around existing waypoints and slapping some in the underground pass.

I can't add new ones. But, I can move existing ones around. So, the underground subterranean passage is due for some serious reworking now that my map editing skills have improved.

What I'm fixing to do for the CryptForge site, probably later on tonight is post a detailed FAQ explaining all of the features in the mod, what can and can't be done with it, what items and such you can find and how to use them, etc.....

I originally wanted to make a nice PlanetDiablo-style section for items, uniques, recipes, etc....

But, in order to be able to concentrate the most of my efforts in tracking down and eliminating bugs, a FAQ will be quicker to write so that players will be able to read it and have a better understanding of how everything works.

I must apologize that I hadn't done this, sooner. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Hope you keep enjoying it and best of luck :) .
Last edited by Zhoulomcrist on Sat May 29, 2004 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”