Preliminary screenshots of ACT III's new starting point.....

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

No votes

Total votes: 0

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Preliminary screenshots of ACT III's new starting point.....

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sun May 16, 2004 7:47 am

After leaving the dimension of Nocrodor the first time, you will head to the now dead, burning, and disease (and demon) infested remains of Kehjistan's jungles.

Below are 6 shots of the area you will be starting in.

NOTE: This is a very early version of the map that will serve as ACT III's new starting point. But, it will give you a taste of what is to come. Various graphical flaws are visible which will be fixed in the final version.

Your character starts here.

Exitting the Shrine of Passage.

The location of your stash and the waypoint.

The fires and smoke spread through the jungles, but this area is protected by the heavens.

The entrance to the underground which will begin your journey underneath the jungles to Belial's stronghold.

This cave will be redesigned and will have more than just this one warp.

NPC re-arrangement is also in order for this area. But, for now, I left everything as is. Also, area names will be changed in the future for ACT III.
Last edited by Zhoulomcrist on Sun May 16, 2004 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Kiwivagrant
Paladin

Re: Preliminary screenshots of ACT III's new starting point.

Post by Kiwivagrant » Sun May 16, 2004 1:41 pm

Looking great Z, about time someone got rid of the horrible Jungle and Marsh areas!!

Going underground is awesome, kind of going back to D1 days of not seeing the sky for a while. ::smile

K.

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Preliminary screenshots of ACT III's new starting point.

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sun May 16, 2004 4:19 pm

Thanx :) .

After I get it done, I'm gonna work on the underground route which will lead the character to Belial's Stronghold.

I have to go into work for about 3 hours today. But, when I get back, I'm gonna make a final check on things to make sure everything's working okay and then start getting the ACT 1 demo uploaded for release.

After that, I'm gonna start working on doctoring up ACT II and the others. With the Extended Levels plugin, I also plan on putting some additional zones in ACT IV.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”