Pure Logic Mod

This forum allows mod makers with projects in the beginning stages to showcase their mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

marquise

Re: Pure Logic Mod

Post by marquise » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm

will be there any uber quests, with new areas with great rewards?

Sorry for Double post.

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes (read the original post)

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Fist Pure Rage,
now me:
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... 181217.jpg

Obviously, since the bastard who did this knows my name, I must know them in real life. And I know ALOT of people.
Now the my docs are gone, the only thing I can do is try to remember everything I put down.
And alot of the stuff were the SKILLS....
which I kinda need right now since I am having meta work on the skills.....

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 am

damn, that sounds bad. Was the password your name?

I wish you good luck with new forum and hope you will not lost your enthusiasm!

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

No it was not my name.
And I wont give up on it, I am having another forum (more secure) set up right now.
But it will be on a forum that I cannot link to :(

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:19 pm

UPDATE: New forum is up: But you must PM me to visit it.

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 pm

I am currently halting my mods progress until my school exams are finished. I will still lurk/play other mods, but modding itself will be to much time consumption. School is more important than my hobby atm. Currently skills are still in development, and may be released soon though. Mods please do not lock this topic, due to the skills and I will continue posting concepts on here as well.

Vatlas

Post by Vatlas » Sat May 14, 2011 4:08 am

Hi everyone on Phrozenkeep I am Vatlas (aka Veinnyxx) unfortunately it seems in one of our face to face meetings I told Ignaitus one of my cover names for forums I go to with certain sensative subjects (mixing my name with x's and y's) Sorry this really was my fault oops. But except for my minor lapses in thinking I'm working on the images for the Pure Logic Mod, with whatever else Ignaitus can find for it. I don't know exactly where to post the images before I posted on the skills forum (they were skill tiles). But Generally I post Here I guess. See ya round. :]

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Sat May 14, 2011 4:13 am

Give him a warm welcome everyone ;)

Also a few updates. Meta seemed to of stop contacting me, and whist (aka kidpaddle) is assisting me on creating the skills while I finish up my exams, I will be finished with them on May 20th.

Pure Page is also going to sweden soon to visit his friends and create an intro song for the mod.

Inferno-hero is making GUI for the mod, although I have not heard with him in a while, he is obviously busy with something (real life stuff prob).

Other than that, Alpha version is coming very shortly. Again when skills are done.

Here is one of the skills:

Again for the forum link, you will need to PM me for it. It is on a forum I cannot directly link due to ToS.

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Sat May 28, 2011 2:26 am

I have decided to change to plan of development for alpha version just a slight bit.

The changed plan is, each character class will be released for testing after each one is done testing and the next one is finished.

ie Amazon/Assassin/Barbarian, etc. Paladin will be last though.

Other than that, I should probably post some more direct info on here.

In the future, there will be a story, AND possibly some new voice actors due to the changed story (alternate universe w/o a worldstone anyone?)

Early game, you will get your personal soulstone, which is your class charm in a way. You put in unwanted soulstones (similar to Nezeramontias, but now jewels) and it will give it bonuses.

The soulstone helmet will replace all existing helmets and will be the only item to have sockets in, which you place your soulstones in. Although there may be other secret items that can be socketed.

Undead/Animals/Demons will have alot more varied stats in them. Undead will be the weakest, animals in the middle, and demons the strongest.

There will be no healing potions until Hell. But creating them is very tedious, requiring you to gather multiple items to make one. But they do act as insta-heal potions like Diablo 1. Again they are hard to get.

Players will have an invis passive that heals 100% of there HP/MP over 60 seconds, and each character will have a 45 sec timer that instantly rejuvs them both mana and hp.

Uberquest will be very limited. They involve Str/dex/vit/ene/fire/mag/cold/psn/lite/minions. A total of 10 of them, unlike in median where there are a BAZILLION charms, you know can get only what you want/need. You may farm alot for these charms because they have alot of RNG

Here is The Sightless Eye (for dex)
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... -48-42.jpg

That is about it, expect to see Alpha v1.00_00 (Phase 1 of 7) very soon.

marquise

Post by marquise » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:58 pm

hi, any progress about the mod?

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm

At the moment I am trying to get a new computer to transfer my files, once I do I can easily finish the amazon (along with whist). Alpha as I said will go in phases 1 per char class.

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 am

Locked on request from the author.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “The Sandbox”