Shared Stash files from PlugY

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

HashCasper

Shared Stash files from PlugY

Post by HashCasper » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:24 pm

I have been playing this mod for years, but I never posted on the forums here. I have about 20 pages full of unique/sets I have collected over some time. Most of the sets are complete, some I can't find certain items for. Tons of uniques and runes and sets and more of those I have.

If anyone wants to share it, or wants a copy of my shared stash, just post here, and I can email it to you.

It would be cool if someone has any webspace or a website somewhere, and can host this 15 Kb file on thier server and have a link here in this thread, or if anyone else wants to share their stash files, we could probably have someone host these small itty bitty files without being too taxing on your bandwidth.

Please reply if you have any suggesstions, or can provide the required webspace. Thank you.
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

Oldih

Re: Shared Stash files from PlugY

Post by Oldih » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:56 am

Sounds like a nice idea, but then it would ruin somewhat the pleasure to find things on your own and be proud of it.

But then, I have only seen 4-5 uniques in game, so I would be happy to see more.

So if you can, I would like to get copy of your stash, just to see some uniques and sets.

And for that webspace, I can try look for it, but it may take some time.

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:49 am

Well once you've played the mod for a few years, and beaten it a few times with different characters, it kinda gets old. Not to say anything negative, this is by far the most balanced mod I have EVER played, and damn good gameplay as well.

If you PM me with your email address I can send you the shared stash file.

EDIT: You decide your own playing habits and patterns. If you don't want to use my items, you don't have to, but its still nice to know what they are and what thier mods are and etc. Like I said, even I don't have all sets completed and etc.

If it seems like cheating to you, then don't use the items, you can still look though, just can't touch :)

EDIT2: Also, you would have to rename the file to regular if you play softcore. I only play hardcore, so my file is named, _LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss
Last edited by HashCasper on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

TheFallenAngel
Paladin
Germany

Post by TheFallenAngel » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:28 pm

i can host your stash-file on my webspace, no problem

you find my e-mail on the bottom of this post i think :roll:

from what mod-version(s) are your items?
are they perhaps somewhat ordered by version(s), like page 1-100 version x, page 101-200 version y and so on?
or do u have items from all versions mixed?

because i always start collecting everything new if a version brings a lot of changes (like the big set items workover from 1.8 to 1.9 or so)
and i throw all the old stuff away after i decided to start a new collection :cool:

... he became a corrupt shadow of his former self -
a fallen angel, trusted neither by heaven nor hell ...

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:49 am

I think most of my stuff I found when I got my MF characters done in HC mode. Which was a couple of months ago. I would say my stuff is all mixed in, but most of it, about 90% of it, is from 1.92 or whatever was the latest version, or 1.91, I guess, I don't even remember anymore. I counted the pages, and I have 26 FULL pages and 1/4th of 27th page full of mixed runes, sets, uniques, etc.

I will however not be sharing any of my crafter items, personalized items, or anything that I am using on my characters (most of which is sets/uniques anyway).

I have emailed you the file, and thank you very much for hosting it. Just make a link to it in this thread in the next post, and it is greatly appreciated.

Also if you guys want, go ahead and sort through my stash, add your own findings, finish my sets.

I would like it if we could pull our efforts together and compile one shared stash file, organized, and sorted, with as complete as can be with sets and uniques etc.

Thanks again dude, and have a good time playing :)

EDIT: The email I sent you didn't work. Just PM me with your email address and I will send it to you.
Last edited by HashCasper on Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:44 pm

The email with the file attatchment has been sent. Expect an email from my gmail account. Then post a link here to the file on your webspace.
Thanks again man.

Also if you can possibly complete my sets and post another stash file here that would be great.

TheFallenAngel
Paladin
Germany

Post by TheFallenAngel » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:34 am

mail arrived, file uploaded :cool:

didn't had time to take a look by myself, perhaps wednesday ...

did i say i play only sc? :roll:

ok, i know, i can rename my stashfile ;)

in the meantime perhaps u can take a look at my setitems page for some of the completed sets and their full stats - if u haven't already looked :roll:

if there is a set item u r lookin really urgent for - let me know, i will take a look into my collection, perhaps i can help u - but i don't have them all (unfortunately)

the linx:

HashCaspers MeMod HC stash file

My little Set Items Page

... he became a corrupt shadow of his former self -
a fallen angel, trusted neither by heaven nor hell ...

Oldih

Post by Oldih » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:41 am

Here goes stupid question but how the heck did you use that file? I really can´t remember :mrgreen:
A Wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:12 am

You have to use plugy 5.06

Refer to the plugy documentation on how to install it. Once installed, you have to configure it properly. Then create a character in ME mod while plugy is loaded. It will create a character file as well as a sharedstashsave.sss file. Replace THAT file with mine and you will have access to all my items in the shared stash.

But yeah, its a plugy file and you need to know how to use plugy in order to use it.

Oldih

Post by Oldih » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:08 pm

Thank you, that cleaned things quite much.

And I have to admit, you got some nice stuff around there.
Last edited by Oldih on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Return to “V&K Mods”