Single player only?

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

DeeJayy

Single player only?

Post by DeeJayy » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:35 am

I just got ME and I was wondering if you guys play online somewhere, or like private games on open bnet or something? or do you just play single player?

I've played diablo ii sense the beta and single player gets boring quickly so i was wondering if you played online somewhere

Khan
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Khan » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:40 pm

I would recommend you open a game called "middle" with the password "earth" on open Bnet. I think that's the name some people use. Honestly I never met someone when I did open that game but then I only tried about three or four times.

Nathalia has a list of MEplayers on her site (http://mitglied.lycos.de/flyingbutterfl ... r/Main.htm) but I am not sure how many of these still play. It will probably be best to arrange meetings.

I'd like to see the MEmod community much larger as I too think singleplayer is only half the fun, but then I should not complain as I am in Bnet seldom myself.

Return to “V&K Mods”