The One Ring

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

harecki

The One Ring

Post by harecki » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:22 pm

Is it possible to find unique The One Ring(not quest ring) in the game like it was in ME for D1??

Khan
Retired staff
Angel

Re: The One Ring

Post by Khan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:21 pm

No, because it is already a quest item (the former soulstone of mephisto). Since questitems are not easily made useable, we didn't include it as an equippable item.

The closest thing to such a powerful but wicked item would be Morgoth's Weapon "Grond".

It might be interesting to add a unique ring with an extremely high level but then it's more a vague option than an item you would likely find. In fact it's probably difficult enough to find any of the three elvenrings ;)

yorkish

Post by yorkish » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:18 am

the.. 3 elven rings? could i have screen shots? cause there is no list of the unique items or anything that i know of.. cause i collected alot of uniques but accedently whent into non -direct -txt and lost alot of crap cause i went in game with char and it deleted alot :x :x :x :x :x :x

Eliminster

Post by Eliminster » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 pm

[quote=Khan";p="197273"]In fact it's probably difficult enough to find any of the three elvenrings ;)[/quote]

My former treasure hunter Rohirrim (lvl 78) had 2 in her possession, however they have since passed on as 1.10 didnt like her.

Khan
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Khan » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:05 pm

patch 1.10 didn't like her? Do you mean the character was wiped out? That would be very bad - any more info on that?

TheFallenAngel
Paladin
Germany

Post by TheFallenAngel » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:34 am

TheFallenAngel, aka DaEvilCollecta 8-O , strikes again :roll:

i`ve made a picture with all the unique amulets and rings i`ve found so far, all version 1.92
with narya and vilya (2 of the elvenrings), nenya (the 3rd???) to go :cool:

some Unique Rings & Amulets, ME v1.92

(i wasn`t sure if i could post a pic here direct in thread, so i made a link)

pic will be updated as soon as i found another piece of jewelry :cool:
Last edited by TheFallenAngel on Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

... he became a corrupt shadow of his former self -
a fallen angel, trusted neither by heaven nor hell ...

Return to “V&K Mods”