ski oh ski

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

horan
Paladin

ski oh ski

Post by horan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 am

here comes...my first ski....@act1, lost my way to find the final boss... :cry:
to be or not to be that is a question...

TFW Network@Hamachi : TFW_Fans#01 / Pass: TFW
TFW Fan Site : tfwfans.googlepages.com

Machette

Re: ski oh ski

Post by Machette » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:05 am

What's a ski? aside from what u wear on ur feet to go down snow covered hills. lol. Brainfart?
I was seriously thinking of working on a fairly simple mod, I might need sum input and was wondering if you had any experience on the process. My initial plans include filling out the higher end items with reasonable uniques (i.e. the elite items that have no unique), but leaving the gameplay stock otherwise for now. I alrady have compiled quite a few creative ideas that will also make use of the builds that don't really hold water in vanilla Lod (blade trap asn, fire/phys druid etc). As I become familiar w/ modding I will probably expand beyond that, as I have a few other tricks up my sleeve. Lemme know if ur interested Horan, Myhg. Advise/assistance would be greatly appreciated, and I think u'll enjoy some of my ideas, and I'm sure you've had some of your own. Time for a fresh D2 work of art =), seeing as Mygh isnt ever gonna finish Fury, lol jk. To this day nothing seems to stand up to D2, but it's getting stale to even me, of the most dire fans. btw, i know i prolly should have posted this somewhere else, but i suck with forums (and i dont need 8 mil people commenting on this). later.

horan
Paladin

Post by horan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 am

ski is the ultimate rune of tfw mod...check this out...
http://tfwfans.googlepages.com/item_detail.htm?cat=ia

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: ski oh ski

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 pm

No mod is ever finished, even the ones by active modmakers. Which, sad to say, of late I am not. Is TFW dead? Yes and no... Yes because I am seriously burned out at many levels, and it will continue for some time to come. No, because I don't buy many games and I have no intention of going mmorpg in the forseeable future, so one day I will return to something I have already invested a large part of six years into.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

horan
Paladin

Post by horan » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:47 am

we are always on your side, Myhrginoc~~~keep your pace! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”