1st teleport sroll

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

No votes

Total votes: 0

horan
Paladin

1st teleport sroll

Post by horan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:30 am

for the whole week, i was playing tfw with my two friends: one is asn, the other one is sor, and i am dru. so, as you can see, i am the slowest in the team, which was reeeeeeealy awkward.

this morning, i was playing alone in act1 of <heart of rage>(nm) just want to find a fair shield to cast a runeword. it's like only 3mins in the game, all of sudden! here comes my first teleport scroll!

let's see what will happen tonight, wahahahahahah....
to be or not to be that is a question...

TFW Network@Hamachi : TFW_Fans#01 / Pass: TFW
TFW Fan Site : tfwfans.googlepages.com

Dreadlord90
Paladin

Post by Dreadlord90 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:11 pm

You're lucky, indeed :) I hope I'll get enough XP to wear my Enigma armor on my barbarian...
But I still I wish I could get a scroll of Amplify Damage instead of those useless Scrolls o' Scarab Shock or Blood Star :mrgreen:
We waited centuries for this moment. The rivers will flow with blood of those who oppose us. Kane

horan
Paladin

Post by horan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:39 am

hi Dreadlord, please check your pm.
i got things for you :D
to be or not to be that is a question...

TFW Network@Hamachi : TFW_Fans#01 / Pass: TFW
TFW Fan Site : tfwfans.googlepages.com

Dragon_Uprising

Re: 1st teleport sroll

Post by Dragon_Uprising » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:53 pm

I got my 1st Tiger Strike scroll. :) I know it's nothing big, but I'm enjoying mod immensly on /players 12 with a Summoner Necromancer! Tiger Strike is my FIRST scroll ever.. and you always remember your first. :3

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:37 pm

i also got my first scroll today - poison creeper but it sucks. my level 43 necros ghosts do ~450 damage- pretty good since i only finally got this mod working yesterday. but it was worth the effort ;) you level really nicely on players 64!
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Dragon_Uprising

Post by Dragon_Uprising » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:17 pm

And on an unrelated note, Oh, my, GODS! Andarial's Lair is just what I've always imagined it as! This place is a GOLD mind for lvling and magic finding! Brownie points for the person who made Andarial's Lair a most enjoyable area!

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:09 pm

yeah its a very nice place to level. i also like those dummy thrones that get you really amped
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Dreadlord90
Paladin

Post by Dreadlord90 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:05 pm

I usually get rubbish like Blood Star (aka Fire Bolt) or Scarab Shock (Charged Bolt).
For example, right now I've found a Scroll of Find Item. :mrgreen: This skill is funny, but it is a little bit useless :(
When I played my previous char, the Paladin, Scroll of Corpse Explosion inspired me more :)
We waited centuries for this moment. The rivers will flow with blood of those who oppose us. Kane

Dragon_Uprising

Post by Dragon_Uprising » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:10 pm

Just came across a problem. :( My necro is stuck in Act 2.. trying to form the staff causes an error in the game.

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:48 am

Please post part of the debug file listing for your error. The assertion failure or unhandled exception block, plus about thirty lines of the stack dump after that...I don't need the whole error or file dump and it chews up a lot of Keep space to post it all.

I am glad you enjoy the Andariel maps, I made those myself. :mrgreen: They are a teaser of developments to come, if I can bash a few map errors into shape.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”