upgrading runes

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

wicked_sham

upgrading runes

Post by wicked_sham » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:00 am

Hi First I must say that this is a a great mod... I stoped playing diablo II like two years ago just cuz i got bored of it... and now im in vacations so i decided to reinstall and try a mod and It is very addicting lol I have been playing almost all day since yesterday :oops:

Only I have one problem with the mod and it is about upgrading runes... I have checked the forum using the search feature but I only found a topic about upgrading using only 2 runes also I saw another topic where it says that runewords and some recipes from 1.10 work with the mod.. but im very confused since I tried to upgrade pul rune first using 3 of them (when I tried to upgrade lower runes like shael, Dol, and others lowers than pul I used 3 and it worked) so I thought it was going to be the same with pul but I discovered that this is not working for runes higher than pul then I tried with 2 pul runes and flawed diamond since thats the recipe to upgrade pul to next rune in ladder and one player games but also it didnt work... I'll apreciate if some1 gives me a link to an updated cube recipes page or document... or if at least can some1 tell me if its possible to upgrade all runes.

Thanks in advance

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:07 am

2 runes (r01 to r10) -> next higher rune (r02 to r11)
3 runes (r11 to r20) -> next higher rune (r12 to r21)
4 runes (r21 to r28) -> next higher rune (r22 to r29)
5 runes (r29 to r33) -> next higher rune (r30 to r34)

Have you installed patch 2p6? It is in the readme for that patch, here is the link:

dload.php?action=file&file_id=1378
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”