BG mod IP game tonight!

Information and discussion for the Baldur's Gate Mod.
Xenobi
Paladin

BG mod IP game tonight!

Post by Xenobi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:00 am

Hi guys, im thinking about doing a game tonight with several people. As of now its me and a friend, possibly 2 friends. We have 2 options here

1) Everyone starts with a brand new character, and we all start at once.

2) People with lvl 40 or so characters join up and we play nightmare.

Well you can contact me on aim (midget4sale712) or msn(metaltyrant712@hotmail.com) if you want to play and tell me which one you want to do.
Last edited by Xenobi on Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

Mystical Penguin

Re: BG mod IP game tonight!

Post by Mystical Penguin » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:26 am

Well, I say count #2 out because it'd be a lot more fun if we all started a new, but count me in! :P (even though I'm already in...)
What is a signature anyway? Is it a signing of nature? I'm so confused!

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:28 am

I already knew you were in....duh. And if you want #1, please post what character u would like to make. I am deciding between an assasin and a barb. Btw, thats 2 votes for #1 now :)
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:32 am

hrm sigh :( no one is posting...remember post something here OR im me....im really looking forward to this, and i realize its spur of the moment. if i dont get enough people ill push it back till tomorrow night.

Mystical Penguin

Post by Mystical Penguin » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:34 am

Well I might not be here then but, if I am, and we do #1 then I'll make w/e char no one else has (unless it's sorc or zon, cuz I already have those...)
What is a signature anyway? Is it a signing of nature? I'm so confused!

Return to “Baldur's Gate Mod”