Hmm, Problem??

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

Fallen

Hmm, Problem??

Post by Fallen » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:01 pm

I cant get the launcher to work period so I just told it to run direct txt but i can get in to the starter screen...then i try to make the game go into it and poof it lockes up frozen solid no alt tab, cntrl alt delete etc.........HELP!
----(active account)----
Fallen
"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum. - Arthur C. Clarke"

Fallen

Re: Hmm, Problem??

Post by Fallen » Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:50 am

anyone???
----(active account)----
Fallen
"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum. - Arthur C. Clarke"

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Hmm, Problem??

Post by Myhrginoc » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:09 am

There are several threads in this forum already devoted to problems when starting the game. You might look through them and see if anybody has described symptoms similar to yours. And you have posted somewhat the same message in other threads, so this one gets locked now.

Sir_General wrote a lot of custom code, and you cannot start this mod just like any other. True, the external txt files make this a -direct -txt mod, but that isn't the whole story.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”