Game Crash Problem

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

No votes

Total votes: 0

TheAranan

Game Crash Problem

Post by TheAranan » Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:01 am

This has happened to me three times, always in a multiplayer game with my friend (who is on the phone the whole game.. easier communication than typing ;)). We encountered a unique scarab in the maggot lair and the game performed an exception error for him, then me (I'm the host). Then it happened again, also in the maggot lair in the same order. Later, we fought different types of scarabs in ... um.. *thinks* One of the Tal Rasha tombs I believe. It also crashed the game for me (exception error) and thus disconnected my friend.

I just thought this should be brought up :)

newbieDeluxe

Post by newbieDeluxe » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:27 am

Happens to me too; quite consistantly.

The scarabs make the game crash i think for the same reasons Duriel does sometimes and attacking in wearform. Has something to do with attack speeds. I believe S_G said he was going to address that in the next patch...

pwiecek

Re: Game Crash Problem

Post by pwiecek » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:08 am

Where can I find more info on the Duriel crash? It seems to happen to me every time.

Should I just keep trying until I get through?

Is there some kind of cheat to skip the encounter? If I was playing the regular game I could get past it with an editor, but none work on a rune mod character.

Thanks

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”