Progress?

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

gotler
Paladin

Progress?

Post by gotler » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:32 pm

There hasn’t been that much going on in this forum lately... but I seem to remember that Sir_General some time go said that he was making alot of progress.
I would like to no if that’s true and if it’s still true. Of course you might have other more important things to do but if so please let me know.
Runemod is a good mod and it would be sad to see it just slowly disappearing.

-Gotler

- EDIT -
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I just cheked S_G's last visit and it's like two montsh ago... Do you think he's just gone away? That would ba awfull....
Last edited by gotler on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotler by name, Gotler by profession
"ACTION PACKED PEE WEE" Casper Cristensen
"Sad.... but funny" Pim de Keysergrat

Sylver

Re: Progress?

Post by Sylver » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:57 pm

Sigh...

image I come here about every day...
Last edited by Sylver on Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SG Runemod mirror: http://sylver_4.tripod.com/ (v1.01 + new launcher)

gotler
Paladin

Post by gotler » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:54 pm

I guess all we can do is hope... maybe S_G's internet has went down or something in school or private life is preventing him from checking in on the forums... maybe he'll be back... let's not give it up hope yet...

-Gotler
Gotler by name, Gotler by profession
"ACTION PACKED PEE WEE" Casper Cristensen
"Sad.... but funny" Pim de Keysergrat

Murdoch

Post by Murdoch » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:29 am

let it cook till done, the oven stuffer roaster button has not popped yet. O-H
Use what thou will shall be the whole of the web.
File under will, file is the web.

PhrozenZallambo

Post by PhrozenZallambo » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:10 am

Is it just me, or has sir general fallen off the face of the Earth? *calls: come back sir general*... If you are in existence, even if you haven't made any progress, could you say something? It's been months and months.
"God didn't create man, man created God."

E^pi*i+1=0

I've proved the Riemann hypothesis! I'll release it as soon as I fulfill my life quest: I just need to see one of those flying penguins!

Sylver

Post by Sylver » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:50 pm

Is it bumping time already?

Well all I have to say is that still keeping my hopes up.

Nevertheless I wish this forum would be more lively. Maybe it's a good idea to try and attract some more people to the mod, show some goodness or something. I bet that if the runemod has a larger fanbase, you would be far more motivated. But that's just a suggestion.

Think about screenshots or something.

mishy23
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by mishy23 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:06 pm

Runemod has a huge fanbase, that isn't the problem.
Sometimes real life takes precedence over modding.
SG is known for long absences, lets just hope nothing happened to him in real life. And that he's just been busy.
-Mishy
{Modding status: Project X}

Sir_General
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Sir_General » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:50 pm

Well, I guess mishy23 pretty much hit the nail on the head. Real life comes first... and sometimes it sucks. Basically, some stuff happened and I didn't have a chance to do any modding. And I've kind of gone backwards as far as progress having lost my old computer to who knows what... The computer I'm using now can't even handle Duriel in the lowest settings at 640x480 playing a completely normal, un-modded Amazon. Anyway, I'm going on a little trip, tomorrow actually. Won't be back until November 6th. So yeah... but I still plan on making the mod, at some point. I'm sure I'll get it all worked out. Maybe...
That's Sir_General with an _. Leave it out and I'll beat you with a rubber chicken.

Sylver

Post by Sylver » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:46 am

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Nevertheless I'm keeping my hopes up for a some-day-release.

Good luck!

Borgin
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Borgin » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:21 pm

S_G- my brother and I have been VERY eagerly awaiting the newest version of the Rune Mod. If you could PLEASE give any updates, that would be awesome (and I am sure I speak for others here, also).

On a different note, I know what it's like to have a computer get messed up (ours literally melted down), so I feel your pain.

I have been wanting to play the Rune Mod so badly that I actually downgraded to 1.09 (blech, no synergies) just to go rune hunting :)

Again changing subject, I'd like to offer a large compliment. Sir_General, your mod is far and away THE BEST mod I have ever played. I've been doing light modding and heavy mod playing over the past few years, and yours has kept me coming back over and over. The only one that comes close is Nezeramontias, but I have to say that your mod is so much more impressive... and addictive. I know it's been said before, but keep up the good (breathtaking, even) work.

I really hope stuff in real life gets sorted out so you can keep modding :) Best wishes, mate!

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:04 am

S_G- my brother and I have been VERY eagerly awaiting the newest version of the Rune Mod. If you could PLEASE give any updates, that would be awesome (and I am sure I speak for others here, also).
He is gone atleast to 6 nov, so you have to wait for any update :P

But, he gave kinda update in his latest post a few post above yours.

MSI Magus
Paladin

Post by MSI Magus » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:49 am

Ya, it sounds like there is a good long wait for an update. Really to bad to hear since its such a great mod and its been so long, but hey life before gaming......for all but me!

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”