Diablo 200

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

No votes

Total votes: 0

Kardon
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Diablo 200

Post by Kardon » Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:13 am

Can we put a banner up there?

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Diablo 200

Post by Phrozen Heart » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:27 pm

Only if we pay for one which I have no intention of doing. The whole point of getting listed there was just a bit of fun and to try and introduce more of the D2 community to the wonderful world of modding ;) Haven't checked the damn thing in weeks...
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Olorin
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Olorin » Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:24 pm

Wow...3rd...
"For I am Olorin! And Olorin means me!"
"For I also am a steward. Did /you not know?"

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:28 pm

Yep, looks like 3rd will be our place, below two sites with cheats, MapEdits, pindlebots and whatever :(
Last edited by Alkalund on Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:57 am

I'm guessing 3rd is about as high as it gets too which is fine with me.

Notice Miamira's nedstat tracker only shows an all time high in their daily traffic of around 2000 hits but most days run at considerably lower compared to the Keep's hits (which don't even include the forums) so anyone care to explain how they got more than twice as many votes as us without cheating? :roll: Or are cheaters just dumb enough to click on whatever they're told to :mrgreen: And don't even start me on how "busy" their forums are (click here)....

As for the Diablo Network, that place appears to be one big cheat forum with 9,249 Members and 69,549 posts giving an average member to post ratio of about 7.5 posts per member. Wow, what a great contribution from each of the morons :mrgreen: The Keep at present has a ratio of around 20 posts per member plus ours generally isn't spam :) Didn't even bother signing up there to get into the forums as I'm sure I could probably guess the intellectual gems I'd find ;)

So all in all, a site loaded with faked toplist stats and another with garbage "throw-away" traffic aren't really worth calling competition :)

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:19 am

So all in all, a site loaded with faked toplist stats and another with garbage "throw-away" traffic aren't really worth calling competition :)
You certainly know how to put things in a good perspective :mrgreen: ;)

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:42 am

Re-reading it back may possibly display a hint of bitterness but trust me, it's pure mockery :)

Sir_General
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Sir_General » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:10 am

What I never understood is why those sites want to be listed on there. I would think they would be trying NOT to be found out by Blizzard and the like. Maybe the cheaters don't realize that it's a bad thing to be publicly announcing your cheats to the world. Oh well, stupid people exploit Blizzard's game... Blizzard can exploit the stupidity of the people. It's the circle of life.
That's Sir_General with an _. Leave it out and I'll beat you with a rubber chicken.

Apocalypse Demon
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Apocalypse Demon » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:42 am

Sir_General";p="61898" wrote:What I never understood is why those sites want to be listed on there. I would think they would be trying NOT to be found out by Blizzard and the like. Maybe the cheaters don't realize that it's a bad thing to be publicly announcing your cheats to the world. Oh well, stupid people exploit Blizzard's game... Blizzard can exploit the stupidity of the people. It's the circle of life.
The thing is, I've sent the whole top 200 site to the blizzard h@cks team(I told them which ones had cheats/h@cks in them). That was about three months ago...blizzard hasn't done anything to shut them down. :(
Human beings are foolish. They lack the ability to learn. They make the same mistakes over and over, yet still they do not change. They live each day only to consume, like a repeating loop in a program...

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:24 am

S_G> My thoughts exactly. You would have thought descriptions like this:
*Huge help database of Strategies + Cheats + Downloads + Guides + Links * WE GOT LINKS TO WORKING JAMELLA + PINDLEBOT !
or this
The must to cheat easily on diablo II: Editors + D2MapEdit + All cheats explanations High Level + White & Black items + hints/tricks + help/advices.
would have deserved swift, deliberate action from Blizzard but oh well..

AD> Know the feeling, although not in the case of that particular toplist. but back to the topic on hand...

Olorin
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Olorin » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Blizzard's policy is to destroy the cheats,not the cheaters. They ahven't yet worked oput that h@kerz can make new cheats.
Besides, Blizzard probably d/led one of those site's progs S_G to see if it was true, and their PCs were trashed by it. ;) Ever wondered why b.net's had realm errors so much these past three months? :handball:
"For I am Olorin! And Olorin means me!"
"For I also am a steward. Did /you not know?"

Return to “Feedback”