hellp with phpbb2 forum

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

No votes

Total votes: 0

DaRtH_sPiRiT
Paladin

hellp with phpbb2 forum

Post by DaRtH_sPiRiT » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:59 pm

i got my own phpbb2 forum ( just like this one ) i have been searching the mod that u guys use for makin avatars that are larger or smaller than 100 x 100 pixels get to that size, any one knows were i can get it ( NOTE: i writed the same thing in the phpbb2 help forum and they didn't know were i can get it )
Fear, fear atrackts fear himself, the strong, the weak, the inocent, the corrupt, fear....fear is my ALLY!!!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:57 pm

Not a lot of us here are forum coding experts. You might want to send a PM to spin and see if he can help point you in the right direction. He's busy though (with real life and our forums here), so don't pester him...just send him a message and if he can respond, he will. :)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

DaRtH_sPiRiT
Paladin

Post by DaRtH_sPiRiT » Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:14 pm

k, ill send him a pm
Fear, fear atrackts fear himself, the strong, the weak, the inocent, the corrupt, fear....fear is my ALLY!!!

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:49 pm

The reason you probably couldn't find it elsewhere is because that was one of the tweaks I made myself to the "vanilla" script. All you need to do is add height and width tags to the avatar display part of viewtopic.php :)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Nightdemon

Re: hellp with phpbb2 forum

Post by Nightdemon » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:44 am

who knows a free server offering php (I wanna make my own forum too!)
"And they will rise from their graves to march upon the world of the living. Each and every mortal that falls will swell their numbers until only a world of darkness remains. Only then will the world know the eternal order that lies within the peace of undeath"
Taken from the Grimoire Necronium.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: hellp with phpbb2 forum

Post by Phrozen Heart » Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:45 pm

http://www.free-php-hosting.com/

Remember to set up a database as well though when you register or you won't be able to use the phpbb script which is available from http://www.phpbb.com/.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Feedback”