New forum suggestion

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

No votes

Total votes: 0

TekRock
Forum Regular
Angel

New forum suggestion

Post by TekRock » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm

maybe a new forum within Diablo 2 Mod Making called "Plugins" would be cool. somewhere to ask questions about plugins or other things of that nature. it seems odd 2 ask about plugins in Map Making or Tool or General Mod Making. and having a place to ask things like how 2 install, what to expect, how to uninstall would be great!

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Is it really needed?

The two most popular 'plugins' already have their own forum - D2Mod and PlugY.

As for the others, you just ask in the related forum - Code Editing for the DLL plugins, Map Editing for the map plugins, Multimedia for animation plugins and so on ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Magiczny
Poland

Re: New forum suggestion

Post by Magiczny » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:20 am

f I can, I want to suggest something like a publicly available forum map / compilation of such keyed links that are a clue to working on the mod. I am not saying that the currently existing are useless, but they are scattered all over the forums and dug somewhere among thousands of philosophical considerations, btw interesting, which hinders the expansion and - I see it after my modding group - discourages novices.

My statistics show that as many as 66% of players in "Neverwinter Nighs" start modding after contact with tools and guides, while in the case of "Diablo" it is below 3%( we are considering only ppl willing to start modding with). The point is the easy access to tools and readability of pages devoted to them .

Yes, and only my suggestion ...
:blizzspin: Join my group on facebook.com https://www.facebook.com/groups/D2lodmodding/ :blizzspin:

Return to “Feedback”