Hi! New player over here!

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun Rises mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

Malthael
Mexico

Hi! New player over here!

Post by Malthael » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:19 am

First of all, I apologize for my baaad english, I´m working on it. Second: I´m a looong time Diablo II player, and I just found this incredible Mod. My questions are: A): Is there a Documentation or Guides about the features of the Mod? (I´m sure there is, just to stupid to find it) and B): About the Characters, Is there a Builds Guides or something? (I love Assassins, by the way). Thank you for the Mod and the answers and sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:

Texalic
Paladin

Re: Hi! New player over here!

Post by Texalic » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:33 am

Hi.

I don't remember if there were some documentations or guides, but be sure to check if there is any readme file once you download the mod, I'm sure in it there should be more details about the mod and changes.

e.g. as I can see Readme > Database - you have a database for older version, there are two links available (maybe one of them is more updated), some changes/features are documented here on the forum, just read and read. :mrgreen:

Mod isn't that hard, just play with the skills you like, if you don't like them you have plugy which allows you to reset stats and skill points, plus you will have stash where you can stash any gear you like so you can change to any build at any time.

If plugy provided with the mod doesn't work for you, then here is what I've done:

viewtopic.php?p=493913#p493913

Return to “Eastern Sun Rises”