Blade Sentinel not working with Hireling.

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun Rises mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

Jaygore
Paladin

Blade Sentinel not working with Hireling.

Post by Jaygore » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Hello everyone, so I was bugging around with the game and it does seem to work properly with the assassin. However, it seems when a merc uses it, any elemental damage that my merc has doesn't get added onto the skill itself. Any reason why? Blade shield works.
Last edited by Jaygore on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaygore
Paladin

Re: Blade Sentinel not working.

Post by Jaygore » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 am

I should add, I've given my rouge hireling this skill. Might that be the reason why it's not working?

DanilaTV
Eritrea

Blade Sentinel not working with Hireling

Post by DanilaTV » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:54 pm

Having the same issue, 3 hour wiped put because i thought autosave was activated. When it happent, i went in option and it was in fact ser to true, but not working.

andrewpol
Poland

Re: Blade Sentinel not working with Hireling.

Post by andrewpol » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:36 pm

Using merc (5 act, defensive) I didn't notice its effect on blade sentinel dmg. Unfortunately, with the socketed Deviant Cell (regardless of what's in sox or not) my blade sentinel missiles don't do any damage. Oddly enough, when I changed my tactics to posion stream, dmg from blade sentinel was normal (but in next game was uncorrectly). What can I do to be able to use blade sentinel with a socketed deviant cell? This is very important for blade sentinel assassin because without socketed deviant cell I lose a few points + to skill (and a few bonuses like + str and + dex), and this is a character who is strongly dependent on + to skill. Overall I am very disappointed with this bug because I dropped the best quality deviant cell (max str and dex), socketed it, and then it turned out that everything was in vain. All I had to do was howl for help! (maybe some patch or something?)

Return to “Eastern Sun Rises”