I can't post Python code

Support and information regarding site usage and navigation. If your having login or registration problems you can use the contact form in the footer.

Moderator: Tech Support

mmpx222
Paladin
Korea South

I can't post Python code

Post by mmpx222 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:30 am

I was trying to post some Python code and kept getting a 403 error. Is Python code banned?

Edit: I figured it out. Apparently you can't post any text containing print_() (I added the underscore to bypass the filter). Why this odd choice?
D2TXT / D2INI - Python scripts for editing TXT files, or converting between TXT ↔ INI files

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: I can't post Python code

Post by Necrolis » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:02 am

mmpx222 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:30 am
I was trying to post some Python code and kept getting a 403 error. Is Python code banned?

Edit: I figured it out. Apparently you can't post any text containing print_() (I added the underscore to bypass the filter). Why this odd choice?
There are some issues with the security scripts to prevent injection attacks; they filter out quite a few constructs that can be potentially malicious even when escaped in code blocks. However, nothing prevents you using a github gist or a pastebin link.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “Site support”