Questions and tips for huntress

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

gortun

Questions and tips for huntress

Post by gortun » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello everybody :D

I started a german Let's Play about LRDO, version 5.03 and I have a question about the huntress class.
There are bugs or other special things known or do you have some tips for me like "this you shouldn't do ..." or "if you do this, note this..." ?
For example I have read that huntress and warrior needs 10 points into a skill, to get upgrade skill. This should fix in 6.00.

Another question: is it correct that strenght increase melee damage, dex range damage and energy skill damage? If yes, profit bow skills like Divine Arrow (with magic damage) from dex or energy?

greetings
Gortun

bleedingapathy
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin

Re: Questions and tips for huntress

Post by bleedingapathy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 am

one skill that ups the damage of skills is ether wisdom and or might dex str int is mainly for class base/weapon base but alot of this is changing in 6.0.

gortun

Post by gortun » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 am

Hello again^^

Thank You for the answer bleedingapathy.

Now I have another question: Which skill in my path of victory tree tier 1 is the best for a huntress? Dexterity of the eagle increase the range damage based on dex. But my bow has the dex multiplier already. Or is this something else?

Maybe the might multiplier is the better choose?

My main skill is divine arrow. There is a good combo known? I think the Valkyrie is a very great companion.

greetings
Gortun

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=62038

Try this thread , not much is changed its still the greatest hero and its still crushing everything. Try reading it and you will get a basic idea
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

gortun

Post by gortun » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank you prodigypm. It's seems I choosed my skills right.

But my first question was about the specilities tier 1 skills and how dexterity of the eagle work with my divine arrow. Because my bow already profit from dex. Or improve the skill additionally the power of my skills? If not, what is the better skill to improve the damage?

greetings
Gortun

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”