Russian Localization / Русская локализация

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

smartivan90
Russia

Russian Localization / Русская локализация

Post by smartivan90 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Wants to this excellent mod was in Russian. Dear developers whether in dalyneyshem translation into Russian version?

The Internet never found Russian version.

Хочеться чтобы этот отличный мод был на русском языке. Уважаемые разработчики будет ли в дальйнейшем перевод на русскую версию?

В интернете нигде не нашел русской версии.

Chiron
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader
Ukraine

Re: Russian Localization / Русская локализация

Post by Chiron » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:07 pm

You can do it yourself if you want. There is Chinese translation by Cai_Miao-BTH. Russian (and other) translations for some mods (Median XL and based on) made by players (kambala and Zelgadiss) or pirates (like it was with UW, Zy-El, ES), not modmakers. Even russian modmakers (SheX, TrueMage) made their mods in English.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: Russian Localization / Русская локализация

Post by Xaphan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Any player can translate my mod in the language of their choice. The only thing I am asking is that said player tell me he is actually working on a translation, and in wich language.

The idea is that I can then include thems in releases the same way I just did with the chinese translation.

Howerver, don't count on me to do the translation myself, as I just do not understand anything at russian ^^

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”