Database

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

ferrum

Database

Post by ferrum » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Will there be a database of all the possibilities in this mod? A lot of good info can be found in many different topics here, and this is the actual issue - that the info is spread all over the place. It would be nice to see all the cube recipes (including insignias and different material gathering methods etc), runewords, possible item types, monster charms and so on in one place. A separate .txt file would get the job done nicely. Or maybe a thing like that already exists?

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Re: Database

Post by Doub » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Yes i agree!! Actually all mods should have ALL their project info gathered in one place and not only in the internet. Because some people for some reason might not have internet connection so where are they suppose to look for infos? it has happened to be thats why im saying this. When people choose to play single player games there might be many reasons and one of the might be because they have internet connection issues.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:51 pm

I was planning to do a website, but I stoppped because the mod is right now in a too early stage (many things can change ofter, and that would mean to redo everything all the time).

Maybe later, when things are more stable, I will go back on it.

Also, it take time, time I prefer having for modding.

Later, this may be on my to do list again; and why not a downloadable version as well. But just not now. At least not by me.

WolfgarZG

Post by WolfgarZG » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Well... I could write down all the set item names I found so far and their stats, 17 even :)
And of course the rune combinations.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 pm

There is a list of some runewords on Median forums here. :)

Jeewdew
Paladin

Post by Jeewdew » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Xaphan....
I'll help you set up an easy to customize website with all the background you need.
I'll create it on a Joomla based website, expand it with the options you'll like and then you can maintain it yourself or I'll help you out keeping it organized and running in the start. =)

ferrum

Post by ferrum » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 am

Understood.
Another idea - one thing is that the info is stored on a webpage or in a .txt file. Another thing is when the info appears in-game, like runeword acutal bonuses appear in rune relic descriptions, it is stated somewhere how to get ingredients for recipes and where to get them, 'golden pages' that contain info on possible unique/legendary items with their actual bonuses etc. Some of this is already implemented. Actually, this would be even better. You could reserve a separate page in your stash for 'info' stuff, like a notebook page accessable whenever you want without leaving the game, and without that internet connection mentioned by Doub, which is a real issue btw.

EDIT: I hope this doesn't sound pushy. Just a few ideas, your mod is superb as is so far.

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”