Another Crash Topic

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

Wackone

Another Crash Topic

Post by Wackone » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:40 am

When I identified a set Embossed Plate the game crashed =(

If there's a crash log i'll find it, untill then...
Destruction awaits for no one....

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Another Crash Topic

Post by 54x » Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:52 am

That one's still crashing, okay...
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

hobojo

Post by hobojo » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:57 am

Ill just stick this onto this topic, making new topics just seems kinda pointless when theirs already posts about similiar things..

I've already mentioned the crash glitch thing, the items are a Ring, Grand Crown, War Gauntlets, War Boots, and Embossed Plate. I have every one of these items saved on one of my characters, in their stash, unid (I find the entire set on a daily basis, its by far the most common set I find).

Ive been getting this error in hell, every once in a long while when I kill a unique monster the game with crash, and give me an error stating "UNHANDLED ACCESS VIOLATION", this ONLY happens on unique bosses in hell, and I'm thinking its some high level item that drops, but crashes the game as it drops. Its almost always my sorceress who gets this, and almost exclusively when she is doing mf runs with 700+ mf in hell. Maybe one of the elite items is crashing the game when it drops? I have yet to find an elite unique btw, and believe me, I am trying :P

Also, just as a side note, the bosses give absolutely horrible drops while monsters like shenk the overseer give unbelievably good drops. As in, I have never gotten a rare/set/unique/magic from baal, i ALWAYS get two elite gems and three gold bars, even the first time I killed him that was my drop. If you did this to prevent people from mfing on baal, then I understand, but if you didn't, might wanna fix. And its also Mephisto and Diablo in Hell.

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by 54x » Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:43 am

I just had a thought about the crashing set... I'll have to test it out sometime.
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”