Mf?

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

TheRipper

Mf?

Post by TheRipper » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:02 pm

which is the best place for mf on normal and nightmare? is it still like in d2x pindle and meph or is there some better place?

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Mf?

Post by 54x » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:15 am

Actually, I was very sneaky, and decided that I'd make the Cow King best, as you can only kill him once :)

The council, Mephisto, and Pindleskin are all good, if I remember correctly. The council not so much as before though. And MF is REALLY effective in NDX, as you can get more of it, and it has the old MF settings, not the new ones.
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

TheRipper

Post by TheRipper » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:03 pm

cool thanx for letting me know i guess i can kill the king atleast in normal maybe nightmare i dont know if i want to kill him in hell though :samurai:

azathothx

Post by azathothx » Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:59 pm

most of my gear is socketed up with ist's and p'topazzes (no more 4pt armour tho :( ) and i have found about 60% of all normal uniques running from about act 3 - 5. pindle dropped a few but i have found mephy was the best dropper with the council around him too dropping an almost guaranteed unique / set item every run with only about 100% mf on.
also, my last baal run yielded about 20 rare items and a unique heavy crossbow from the minions so i figure, with twice the mf, i'll get most of those rares to gold.
Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”