Link down ??

Information and updates for the Darkness Weaves Ironman mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

bOOgy WC

Link down ??

Post by bOOgy WC » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:28 pm

Can somebode tell me if the file on the HP is down, or am i too stupid to download it?? can somebody send me a link thats not down??
Maybe, if the mod is nor too big, you can send me the file(s) on em@il?? (bOOgyWC@gmx.de)

i hope someone can help me :cry:

cYa in hell/hell,
bOOgy WC
Got to think about that ;)

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:09 pm

The Fileplanet Servers which host all files of the Keep is experiencing some major problems.
PhrozenHeart" wrote: It's just been brought to my attention that due to problems with the ASP scripts which power numerous areas of the Gamespy Network, Fileplanet is currently experiencing some major problems resulting in people receiving database errors when they try to download material from their servers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of these files but I can assure you that Gamespy's tech support is working hard to try and correct the issue.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing, we hope everything will be back to normal soon.

bOOgy WC

Post by bOOgy WC » Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:17 pm

thx for the answer!! :)

I will keep trying to get this file.

cYa in hell/hell,
bOOgy WC

edit: File is working again!! :P :!: :twisted:

8)
Got to think about that ;)

Return to “Darkness Weaves”