New Forums and a New Build

Information and updates for the Darkness Weaves Ironman mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
RexxLaww
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Hand-picked

New Forums and a New Build

Post by RexxLaww » Thu May 30, 2002 3:11 am

To celebrate the brand spanking new forums I went ahead and uploaded a new fresh build that fixes some minor problems. Go ahead and get it here

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/pl ... es/dwx.zip
The Frost. Sometimes it makes the blade stick.

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:52 pm

Gonna download this one as I'm still using an older version. This mod is excellent stuff:). Will definitely keep this one in my stash of downloaded mods for playing after I finish my Cryptforge mod.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

RexxLaww
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Hand-picked

Post by RexxLaww » Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:53 am

Zhoulomcrist" wrote:Gonna download this one as I'm still using an older version. This mod is excellent stuff:). Will definitely keep this one in my stash of downloaded mods for playing after I finish my Cryptforge mod.
Thanks for the kindies Zhoul. :)

WarMage
Paladin

Post by WarMage » Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:20 pm

I'm keeping it here too, as it's one of the most fun mods I've played.. I play usually with 4-5 friends, as they, too, loved it! :D

Lockinvar

repair

Post by Lockinvar » Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:13 am

this mod looks like it would be (generally) rather fun, but the idea of not being able to repair a sweet weapon if i find one is not my idea of entertainmnt so i wont be playing it...

RexxLaww
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Hand-picked

Re: repair

Post by RexxLaww » Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:28 am

Lockinvar" wrote:this mod looks like it would be (generally) rather fun, but the idea of not being able to repair a sweet weapon if i find one is not my idea of entertainmnt so i wont be playing it...
But that is the 'fun' of it. Read the new documentation I just posted and then I encourage you to give it a try. A lot of people are put off by it until they really get going... 8)

Read the documentation here

viewtopic.php?t=919

Mayahesa
Paladin

Post by Mayahesa » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:13 pm

It must be said, this is currently my second favourite mod behind Sir General's Rune Mod - so I'm off to download the update. Damn good mod tho' - keeps me going while I'm working on Day of the Avatar (my mod)
There is a narrow difference between genius and madness, I'm merely smuggling sanity across the border.

Maelyn
Champion of the Light

Post by Maelyn » Sun Jun 16, 2002 10:59 pm

Yeah, same thing with me. I love this mod, and its my second favorite mod as well next to Sir_Generals. Both of them are fantastic.
Old 'Magic: The Gathering' Player /
Mudder /
'TCM'='Tainted Chaos Mud' /
-------------------------------------
Recluce I: White.......1% Complete

Return to “Darkness Weaves”