What's Up with Metal Storm

Information and updates for all other projects by Black Omen Productions (besides Shadow Empires): Namely Codename: MetalStorm, Anti-Balance, Ultimate Fixer and all versions of XyRAX

Moderators: Nefarius, Joel, Doombreed-x, Vendanna

weapon-x
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
Philippines

What's Up with Metal Storm

Post by weapon-x » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:25 am

hi, Dev Team

i was just wonderin' how Metal Storm is doin'

are we almost at 99% completion? :twisted:

i hope this will come out really soon :P

Godspeed to All !!

:)

ps: !magesh@ck sucks in hosting, can't see the screenies :(
" It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. "

~Mark Twain

julealgon
Brazil

Re: What's Up with Metal Storm

Post by julealgon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 am

An entire month has passed since this thread started and yet no comment at all from Nefarius...

I'm curious as to the current state of the mod too.

Nefarius, keep us updated man! I check this site very regularly and no updates where posted for months already. :p

Cheers man.

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 am

Me and Vendanna are currently working on the skill and character systems, which will be the remainder of what we do before the build thread is updated again, neither of us is precognitive though so we can't give you an ETA on when that will be, it'll be done when it is done. It will basically decide what stays in the mod and what still needs to be added in order to ensure that it is diverse enough.

In the meanwhile, if people have questions about content and how stuff works I will respond to them when they're posted, but in lack of such don't be surprised if my posts are rather scant ATM.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Megaladon
United States of America

Post by Megaladon » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 am

Just got done reading the latest progress report. Got to say you are the most unpaid blizzard team. I can't wait to play this when it's done. D3 was a kick to the crouch and let me down tremendously. I've been looking forward to this conversion for so long now I'm planning on calling it D3 and imagining the other imposter didn't even come out. I really appreciate what you are doing. It's the best thing a game like this can get and deserve. Blizzard has changed so much in the last 15 years. They are about money and not the game anymore. Glad you guys aren't.
Should we do what we're good at or get good at what we do?

FIGURE-

Post by FIGURE- » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Megaladon" wrote:Just got done reading the latest progress report. Got to say you are the most unpaid blizzard team. I can't wait to play this when it's done. D3 was a kick to the crouch and let me down tremendously. I've been looking forward to this conversion for so long now I'm planning on calling it D3 and imagining the other imposter didn't even come out. I really appreciate what you are doing. It's the best thing a game like this can get and deserve. Blizzard has changed so much in the last 15 years. They are about money and not the game anymore. Glad you guys aren't.
My thoughts exactly. Whenever this comes out I'll definitely play this with some friends and advertise it as much as possible! xP

Return to “Mods by Nefarius”