Awesome

Information and updates for all other projects by Black Omen Productions (besides Shadow Empires): Namely Codename: MetalStorm, Anti-Balance, Ultimate Fixer and all versions of XyRAX

Moderators: Nefarius, Joel, Doombreed-x, Vendanna

No votes

Total votes: 0

Rheikon

Awesome

Post by Rheikon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:32 pm

8-O

Just had to post and say holy {filtered}. I am a programmer myself
and i cant imagine the time it took to map out all the stuff from the original code. That is some serious dedication. Props to you I look forward to the finished product. I hope that it is as glorious as this amount of dedication should merit. Id like to help but it seems you got things quite under control :D
Last edited by Rheikon on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: Awesome

Post by Nefarius » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Rheikon";p="399928" wrote: 8-O

Just had to post and say holy {filtered}. I am a programmer myself
and i cant imagine the time it took to map out all the stuff from the original code. That is some serious dedication. Props to you I look forward to the finished product. I hope that it is as glorious as this amount of dedication should merit. Id like to help but it seems you got thinks quite under control it seems :D
Thanks for the kind words :)
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

barraccuda

Re: Awesome

Post by barraccuda » Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 am

Sorry for bringing to live dead topic... not as it would matter anyway ;)

I just could not ...
... man! i even cant write my thoughts, emotions, feelings... euphoria down :D this project is just...
... that´s... sooo UBER!

i´ve been reading this forum for last 6,5 hours till now ...late night... well... its dawn already... holy crap! :D
but i just could not stop ... it´s totaly absolutely the most best uber mod i have ever heard off... w8... something like this don´t exists even at all... i have never heard about such perfect, amazing, FREAKING Project! it´s AWESOME! one would not even imagine something like this, such an overhaul, what a famous person you are ! all off you ...

it´s like dreams come true ... speechless....
...you just realized nearly all my thoughts about this game, and all the crap by which i was soooo irritated from Blizztards you just blasted away! :D

it´s... it´s just unbelievable! so much effort put into it, so much time! that´s DEDICATION! DEVOTION!

/salute
/hail
/bow
/worship!

and im going to bed... gn! :cool:

Return to “Mods by Nefarius”