Can anyone confirm if Blizzard is secretly working on a new Diablo game?

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

Tonyadory
Korea South

Can anyone confirm if Blizzard is secretly working on a new Diablo game?

Post by Tonyadory » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:45 pm

With the recent announcement of multiple Diablo projects in the works, could there be a surprise release on the horizon? Is Blizzard keeping fans in the dark about a potential new installment in the beloved franchise?

Moderator edit: unrelated external link removed

Ryan432121

Re: Can anyone confirm if Blizzard is secretly working on a new Diablo game?

Post by Ryan432121 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:41 pm

I remember hearing about multiple diablo projects several months ago from a video with the "Red Shirt Guy" IIRC.
Time flies soo fast, i didnt pay fully attention... We did get pretty recently Diablo Immortal and then the lastest of the games Diablo IV.
However, with blizzard you never really know... With all the resources they have, they can pull off anything.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:35 pm

there multiple diablo projects was diablo immoirtal, diablo 2: ressurected and diablo IV. the only new diablo project we know about is expansion for diablo IV.

Wertyu
Argentina

Post by Wertyu » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:34 pm

kingpin wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:35 pm
there multiple diablo projects was diablo immoirtal, diablo 2: ressurected and diablo IV. the only new diablo project we know about is expansion for diablo IV.
Exactly, there is some new expansion called Vessel of Hatred. The only thing i heard about.
maxresdefault.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Off-Topic”