Saved by a broken microphone!

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Saved by a broken microphone!

Post by Volf » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:15 am

A while back i bought a huge box of mixed rusty nails on an auction site. My winning bid was 1 euro and i was pretty exited as the box contained old nails that you cant buy anymore and i got around 20 kilos of them.

So my plan was to make a quick video where i show the box and tell my followers i'm really exited about the contents etc and then reveal the content in another video once i had sorted all the nails and other stuff (there was also old flat head screws, antique hooks etc).

Filmed the video and realized the sound was missing. Turns out my microphone was broken, so i never posted the video.

Oh how was that being saved by a broken microphone you might wonder? Well this is how, now 2 weeks later when i have the nails sorted i noticed the big box the nails were in is a tampon box (a world known brand), so basically i would have been making a sure to go viral video of a middle aged man saying his exited about a box of old tampons.

Think i'm gonna make a nice display case for the microphone and hang it on my wall.

Thats all, you can go back to modding now!

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Re: Saved by a broken microphone!

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:28 am

Made my day. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers
AlphA

Return to “Off-Topic”