Grim Dawn Modding

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

zjat
Champion of the Light
United States of America

Grim Dawn Modding

Post by zjat » Mon May 16, 2016 7:41 pm

I wasn't sure where to say this... So, Grim Dawn is an aRPG similar to Diablo 2 (GD is built in the Titan Quest engine). Well not too long ago the modding tools came out for GD, and I have to say, it's been fun to mod D2... But I think I've found an engine that will grant me more control of my ideas, plus I love modding more than playing most of the time >_<

Has anyone else looking into GD modding?

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: Grim Dawn Modding

Post by prodigypm » Mon May 16, 2016 8:15 pm

zjat" wrote:I wasn't sure where to say this... So, Grim Dawn is an aRPG similar to Diablo 2 (GD is built in the Titan Quest engine). Well not too long ago the modding tools came out for GD, and I have to say, it's been fun to mod D2... But I think I've found an engine that will grant me more control of my ideas, plus I love modding more than playing most of the time >_<

Has anyone else looking into GD modding?
Hey there ,
Nice to see other people saw this update from GD. The game is better than diablo 2 overall and it has a pretty small modding community. Would be great if there are some old modders here or groups that start a project. Since I preordered the game on steam its been growing sooo much you cant even imagine guys.
I really like zjat's thread and give it a thumbs up for asking.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Return to “Off-Topic”