Hi everyone in Phrozen!

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

acmilan07

Hi everyone in Phrozen!

Post by acmilan07 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi there;

First of all, I want to take a minute for thank to you for this great website. I learn modding from every post. And yes, I don't speak in english :lol: .

In this moment, I need help with my mod for this situation I decide to write here. My trouble is the next. I try to change a rate of my diablo. I edit itemratio.txt in the column unique, magic, set, etc. This is ok, but.. when I go to play with this, Andy doesn't drop anything. I test another boss act, and they are ok, the drop is fine. It's strange because with -direct -txt andy doesn't drop anything but the others bosses yes, and when I compile Patch_D2 Baal doesn't drop anything but Andy and the others bosses yes!. I don't know really what happend with this.

If you guys would be kind in help with this, I be so grateful with you.

I think this is all. Sorry for my awful and limited grammar!.

EDIT: The problem is solved. The mistake were in the treasureclassex.txt. I want to increase drop rate of my runes and I change the colum with rxx and I supose this is the problem but I don't know how this column can crash the drop of Andy?. Thx guys again!

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: Hi everyone in Phrozen!

Post by devurandom » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the keep. :)

Cant tell you how many times spaces or other simple mistakes in the txt files can cause issues.
have to be really careful with this. Also watch out for the typo's most are better left alone.
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

acmilan07

Post by acmilan07 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:34 am

devurandom" wrote:Hello,

Welcome to the keep. :)

Cant tell you how many times spaces or other simple mistakes in the txt files can cause issues.
have to be really careful with this. Also watch out for the typo's most are better left alone.
Hi devurandom and thx for the welcome.

The problem is in the treasureClassEx.txt, this file is corrupt in my DL, I don't know why. I extract it from d2exp.mpq. I download another file in this website and the problem is solved.

Thx again devurandom for reply my question!

PD: AGAIN sorry for my grammar jaj!

cla$$ics
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by cla$$ics » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi,
This really belongs in the General Mod Making forum. Also, get Nefarius's Fixed Text files from the file center. Those will work (ones in d2exp.mpq won't. Try patch_D2.mpq if you can't get those files)
Although done for our needs, mod-makers should like these changes, too.
11/1/08 - COTL; 5/10/09 - Angel; 11/11/09 - Archangel

Return to “Off-Topic”