Bugs, bugs, bugs!

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

Kyonai

Bugs, bugs, bugs!

Post by Kyonai » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:34 am

More like one more, yay for Kyonai's bugtesting, I know the crafting is bugged BUT here is something pretty interesting for you, I crafted a Dimoak's Hew (Unique Poleaxe), with a Primordial Ice (Freezes target), It gave me the repairs 1 durability in 100 seconds, But I used Iron Golem (Which is particularly useless, BTW), and my Golem was freezing his targets. Yay for bugtesting!

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs!

Post by Quatl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:09 am

Now that one is interesting.

Things like this make me wish I had more experience using a debugger, It would be neat to see exactly how the item record is fubared in this case. More than a little odd that the property wouldn't work on the weapon but somehow ends up on the golem anyway.

As an aside, it's nice to hear someone is actually crafting custom Iron Golems out in the wild :)

Keep 'em coming, I can't squish 'em if I don't see em :)
-Quatl
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Kyonai

Post by Kyonai » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:19 am

Definately, for the purpose of bug finding, I will craft custom Golem items, tell you what goes on, and stuff, xD well off to find other bugs for ya! Got something I could contact you faster on? Xfire or AIM or such?

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Quatl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:15 am

Kyonai";p="336751" wrote:Got something I could contact you faster on? Xfire or AIM or such?
Not reliably no, though I check in here several times a day. I get a notification in my email when a message is posted in this forum as well.

Posting bugs here in the forum also has the pleasant side effect of letting everyone else know about them.

It's difficult for me to test everything as much as I'd like to myself, so I really appreciate the help. Unfortunately I seem to enjoy creating bugs nearly as much as features :lol:
-Quatl
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.

Innomen

Post by Innomen » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Seems this is a more proper place to post my bug discoveries despite it's age.

LOTH 1.6A

When phonix plume reagent (+1 regenerate life for 10 Q) is applied you get repairs one durability per second instead of regenerate life.

Adds defense reagent does nothing but consume a Q.

Typo in the plague poppy description.

Poison creeper doesn't cause damage as far as I can tell.

Arrow merc lets you equip arrows, not really a problem but weird.
"mana mana" text error on wands etc.

Skels over powered doing 150+ per swing at level 4 around 1200 at 16

Negative damage reported on some items in shop, don't know if this is an error exactly.

Still having a wonderful time :)
Last edited by Innomen on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Innomen

Post by Innomen » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:15 am

More issues

Where is double swing?

"will" affinity not listed in character page.

Fire storm affinity typo "Firel"

Are all of affinities broken?

padpar gems dont cube up from chipped to flawed

Superior splint and others sell for 1 gold, maybe one of your new affinity stats has a negative gold value?

Did you delete sets?
Last edited by Innomen on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

GnomenKlayture

Post by GnomenKlayture » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 am

Is it just me, necro, or am I happening across a LOT of Uniques? And even they don't sell very well.

I don't think it's really a bug, but more of an OCD thing: Order of scrolls and what not are like, scrambled or something. Is it possible to put them in an order, like cheapest/lowest order across the bottom and keep 'the good stuff' up high?

I haven't done this much math to have this much fun in years!

Thanks go to you for your diligence and willingness to actually listen, now re-read this if you have people, responds! Yes! You read here!

Loving this game and, well, keep it up! It's grand!

Innomen

Post by Innomen » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 am

I agree with gnomenklayture, and I've made a new thread to elaborate further.

viewtopic.php?p=406981#406981

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Quatl » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:42 am

GnomenKlayture";p="406979" wrote:Is it just me, necro, or am I happening across a LOT of Uniques? And even they don't sell very well.
The rate of unique drops is a side effect of something else, I agree though it needs to be less.
GnomenKlayture";p="406979" wrote:I don't think it's really a bug, but more of an OCD thing: Order of scrolls and what not are like, scrambled or something. Is it possible to put them in an order, like cheapest/lowest order across the bottom and keep 'the good stuff' up high?!
I agree, the ordering is not ideal.

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”