Alcahest!

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

Kyonai

Alcahest!

Post by Kyonai » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:17 pm

Hey I'm new here, I absolutely LOVE the mod, been playing it alot, definately best I've played so far, Shh! Don't tell Laz I said that! Well, I was just wondering what is Alcahest, What is it used for, and what does it add to an Alchemically Enhanced item by itself? Thanks in advance!

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Alcahest!

Post by Quatl » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 pm

I'm glad to hear you're having a good time with the mod :)

Alcahest is currently used to remove skills from the tome. Place it in the cube, along with your tome and a scroll for the skill you want to remove and combine.

The recipe removes points from the skill one at a time, and doesn't destroy the reagents. To completely remove all points of the skill, just keep clicking the button until done. It's a bit awkward, but it gets the job done :)

The description on the item does make it sound like it would do other things but for now it does not. Originally it was to allow removal of item properties on equipment as well, but it will be a while before that is working (it's a low priority right now and a major addition. I may add it when i rework crafting a bit further down the road.)

-Quatl
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Kyonai

Post by Kyonai » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:17 pm

Ahh. See, I knew the skill removal use, It's description made it sound like it had so much more of a use. Thanks for the tip, Quatl!

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”