Just to know

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Just to know

Post by GrandMaitre » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 pm

I'm currently level 70 and I'm stuck cause I have a LOT of documentation to read on ES.
But I would like to know is the mod finishable in solo? Is it finished?
BTW I'm playing V 3.00R6D is it the last official version?

skogstrollet

Re: Just to know

Post by skogstrollet » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 am

Sure, but hell is a bit rough. If you play HC you need to farm and gear up to be able to beat it=)
That's why this mod is so awesome, you have to slow down and gear up at some point to have a chance

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Just to know

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Well,as a person who played over 50 mods for D2 and have a char above lvl 50 in each of them,i can say that this mod is more finished than most you will find here...I even have a HC Char in ZyEl thats something around lvl 9000...

This is my personal favorite,and as far as i am concerned i'te better than ZyEl and all other mods put together...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Eastern Sun”