Need help with summoner necro

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

herewego

Need help with summoner necro

Post by herewego » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:40 am

Hi guys, I need some help with my summoner necro. I'm currently level 80, farming nightmare. Gear is garbage. I have some clarification questions for boosting my +skills for summoning. Forgive me I'm kind of a eastern sun noob, have been playing it like regular D2 without taking advantage too much of the special features.

Grand charms
I have a bunch of saved up grand charms. Do I keep rerolling 3 of them in the cube until I get some with plus necro skills? At what level should I start trying for that? Can I socket them and add jewels? Is the quality of +summon GCs magic rare or unique?

Jewels
So I've been saving my jewels up since day one. Same kind of question, do I keep rerolling them till I get one with plus skills? and then I can add +summon skills on top of it?

Endgame gear
After reading up on the forums, seems like I should be looking for magic circlets and necro heads in the vendors with lots of plus skills, and then socket them, and add jewels? Any other specific uniques I should be looking for?

Any other tips for necro summoner would be greatly appreciated.

Hope someoone still reads this forum..

Thanks guys!

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Re: Need help with summoner necro

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Reroll either as magic to get +1 all skills or / high des/str/eng/vit based on char level. 1 all skills forge with 12% life and those stat jools with either tab Summoning or whatever you need. Or reroll as rare which usually roll with +1 char (in your case necro).

For GC I would reroll as magic as you can´t use most stats which appear on rares. Also that gives you more rerolls and as such more chances to roll as +summon. Then use recipe 46 to create an odd and sock with one of the above jools.

For min req lvl to roll +tab on gc see: http://esdb.d2se.org/es3pref_n.htm#lcha

As helmet I would look for a circlet/diadem etc with +all skills/necro skills/ + summoning skills and an aura. And then add 3 sox. Theoretically a craft would be better, but the odds to roll a decent one are too low.

Endgame armor usually is a Eternal Reign. Also it gives you an unlimited heart dumping place as you can tinker runewords without an end. For rest either stuff with useful aura´s or oskills.

Cheers
AlphA

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:09 pm

The Ilvl to get + Tab is 42 minimum for charms

for jewels,you can get +1 All when rerolling with a Clvl 82 char so Ilvl will be 82,for +1 to Char Skills i think 67 Ilvl would be minimum...

Magic items are superior to rare as they can get more sockets and more powerfull mods on them,reroll as magic all...

I got a finished Necro summoner,you can view the gear and the rest on my diary page,the link in my signature...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

herewego

Post by herewego » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate it.

So for helm an dnecro head, just watch out in the vendors?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:58 pm

For helm go with magic until you find a rare Tiara with Ilvl 88+ for rerolling for the best mods or a Rare Diadem any Ilvl as Diadem can get any mod anytime...

for necro head i suggest Class Crafting as the result can be pretty sick indeed,or the highest unique Head as it has a +Teleport ability which is ESSENTIAL(get it on a rare ring to free the shield slot for crafted item)

Crafted items rule but a good craft is expensive to get as you have to craft at least 10 to 20 times to get something good...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

herewego

Post by herewego » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Thanks lucifer for the advice I really appreciate it!!

Im kind of stuck right now. I've level 80, my skellie mastery is around 50ish, gear isn't that great. Should I farm nightmare or just push through hell on p1? If I farm nightmare where would you recommend farming? If I farm nightmare can I find lower exceptional uniques? I'm looking for Arm of the Skeleton Sacred wand which is levle 54 item. Thanks again for help!

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 pm

no prob man...push on man,it is worth it to farm Hell,almost everything can drop right outside the camp,even a WO rune or one of the better unique Charms...

I bite down hard

Return to “Eastern Sun”