Eastern Sun for 1.12 - Regenerate map issue.

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

xloader

Eastern Sun for 1.12 - Regenerate map issue.

Post by xloader » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:22 am

Hi all.

Like i wrote at the subject i'm having map issues. My ES, regenerates map everytime. As a pure single player, its too annoying to discover all places all over again. I tried to change es300r_preference, edited all plugy.ini files (even ones in the .zip files at Diablo II\ESInstaller\es_files directory) but still no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.
(i'm from Turkey, so please excuse any mistakes in my language.)
"Sometimes... I wish someone would come along and just give me a big, long hug." - Kel'thuzad

jordan0422

Re: Eastern Sun for 1.12 - Regenerate map issue.

Post by jordan0422 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:31 pm

I had the same issue.

Trying the "ES 3.00 R preference" didn't work.

What worked for me was to change the "PlugY.ini" in "C:/.../Diablo II/es300r/". Set "AlwaysRegenMapInSP=1" to "AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0".

You may need to delete "PlugY_user.ini" if you use the community patch ESR6E 4.1N. Or you can add the "AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0" to "PlugY_user.ini" to see if that work.

xloader

Re: Eastern Sun for 1.12 - Regenerate map issue.

Post by xloader » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:44 am

jordan0422" wrote:I had the same issue.

Trying the "ES 3.00 R preference" didn't work.

What worked for me was to change the "PlugY.ini" in "C:/.../Diablo II/es300r/". Set "AlwaysRegenMapInSP=1" to "AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0".

You may need to delete "PlugY_user.ini" if you use the community patch ESR6E 4.1N. Or you can add the "AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0" to "PlugY_user.ini" to see if that work.
It gived me error at my first try,

after a clean install of lod, ES and 1.12 res patch it worked! thank you :)
"Sometimes... I wish someone would come along and just give me a big, long hug." - Kel'thuzad

Return to “Eastern Sun”