Skill and Character Builds Discussion

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Re: Skill and Character Builds Discussion

Post by thepsycho2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 pm

At least I am satisfied now that my EE strafer has found all the unique charms. Now I can carry on with the mindblaster. At least I can tab-forge wind damage jewels.

Rolled a Shadow-tab ring for her and I get +2 shadow and ... +2 Psychic Slash :cool:
Diary, Info, Trading List from Bastige
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)
Became an Arch-Angel: 04/08/2012 I still don't see any wings.
Current highest character: Literal (94) Amazon

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 am

My KickAss Assassin is finished,I wont retire Her since it's real Challenging to play that Combo Tiger Strike and Dragon Tail...I'll finish GemMelding for Her and then I'll make a Page for Her...real good Char with real good kill speed... :twisted:

Edit: Found a second Something Wicked with my KickAss,don't know should I recycle it...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 am

I wouldn't recycle it.
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm

OK...will keep it for Trade or something...

I Screwed Up my Kickass RoP Belt and Dstoned Life% one time more than I intended too and now I can't use it if I put a Bohemian inside... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Used one Maple on that Belt but I need to use one more so that I can Socket a Bohemian in it...damn,a waste of Maples,and I intended to further enhance my Eternal Reign Legacy of Sinn(level 100 Assassin)...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah. I figured now this is my assassin's gear selection:

LHand, RHand: +3 Shadow Disciplines magic Suwayyah (one Lv.45, the other Lv.48), 3 sockets
Armor: Nightscape
Helm: From "Learned One" to Lunar Charm (RIP + resists)
Gloves: Hands of the Assassin
Boots: Zhoul's Slippers
Belt: ??? (May use an Assassin-forge demonhide sash or sharkskin belt)
Ring1: +3 Shadow-tab assassin ring
Ring2: Zodiac Band
Amulet: Beads of the Guardian, Meditation-forged

Merc: unchanged (Act 5 Defense)

I have 4 Wind damage jewels, I need 6. Time to run some more with my EE strafer.

EDIT: Got the 6 jewels. Actually, 7.. I stripped my sandstormer of his jewels, and equipment. One less character in the bin to worry about..

EDIT 2: 2 levels away from craziness, that is, Mind Blast.. Psychosis just walked into Act 4.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 pm

I have a Craft Ring and Ammy I don't need that would benefit your Mind Blaster greatly,that is they would give you much more than your current ones...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm not sure if crafted amulets can be aura-forged. If that doesn't work, then it might not be good..

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Don'k know...didn't try it yet...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:50 pm

I'll test it, I have a crafted amulet. Will edit with the results.

EDIT: No you can't.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Damn,that's a letdown,I too planned on a Meditation on a Ammy with my Mind Blaster...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:38 pm

An unfortunate thing that is.. I had the Beads in mind because of the CBF. At least I can aura-forge that.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 am

And a Vlad Tepe for my KickAss!!!in Cow Level,I was so surprised!!!now only Unknown Hero is left to collect with Her...

Edit: Just had a Zod Decal drop on my KickAss in BRW 1!!!Now I'll use some Maples on Her gear for sure...for one I Traded,but this is the first Zod I found...man,mine Kick Assassin is twice weaker in DMG from Blinn's Kick Assassin Ayumi but man,one fully Charged Kick kills off lots of stuff at the same time,a pity some things ware nerfed from the time Blinn made his...I reckon I'll have similar dmg soon,well as soon as I make a Vet Charm and socket the Unique Charms she is wearing...and finish with Dstoning...a Page will be made for Her here...

Edit: HOLY S**T!!! And a WO Rune in BRW 2 from a Blood Raven Champion!!! I just can't believe my luck...this goes in Awesome Finds Thread!!!

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Very amazing! I have yet to find a Jah, Cham and Zod decal...

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 pm

My Psychic Assassin(Mind Blast) became a Butcher on p/8!!!In the process she got a Ber Decal and a He Rune,I am very pleased,and I still didn't Dstone the Weapons...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 pm

I have a plaguer in my hands now, redoing a run, but at least I have some extra things to use. I just need to make sure I run instead of attempt when I encounter a combo involving ranged and Annihilation. :P

She's not that far yet, she's halfway through act 1 normal. So it's gonna be quite a while.

the_bogan
Champion of the Light
New Zealand

Post by the_bogan » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:01 am

Got a sorc, kind of a fire strafer in a way.

Maxed firebolt (main skill), maxed meteor, alternating between fire shield and fireball.
Currently clearing out the DMC in nightmare. (on a side note, from 56 to 64, and still on the 1st level.)

I'm using meteor at the moment to deal with fire immunes, but I can't see that working for too long.
I currently have -52% enemy fire resist. The raistlins set gives me lower resist and amp damage which is helpful.
I haven't really decided on a merc yet. For reasons I won't go into, I'm not hiring a barb. Too cheesy.

I realise there's a good chance that I'll be dead by the time any-one posts any comments/suggestions, but, anyone got any?

edit: Yep, dead, got careless in lost farm. That's my 3rd character to die at level 72 recently.... doh.

Next, untwinked Cow druid.

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Meteor's physical damage isn't changed by +% to wind skill damage modifications.. which is why Meteor doesn't see much use in Hell.

I may try an enchantress that uses Raistlin's set. It is a 50/50 but I will see what happens. The staff can be converted into a grim scythe.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

My Kick Assassin is shaping to be a Monster unseen,I bet your Jaw will hit the desk once I show her Stats and Skills...I decided to go all out on Her,and used 30 Maples on Her Gear already...First of my Chars to have All Unique Charms Socketed(at least those which can be Socketed),and First of my Chars to reach this level of OverPoweredeness(???Hope you ca understand???)...I just want to reach a certain number on my STR Stat before I take some SS... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 pm

I don't have to guess what that is. ;)

I have decided to do an Iaigiri assassin. I wanted to do a dragon blader, but I figure Iaigiri packs more of a punch, has magic damage convert up to 20% and raises defense during attack. May save my rear end in late-game.

30 Iaigiri
5+ Shade Armor
25 Command Mastery (2 shadow masters)
1 Dragon Flight
1 Cloak of Shadows (blind monsters)
20 Phoenix Strike
30 Tiger Strike
rest Dragon Blade

Oskills? As far as all concerned she will have battle orders. Act 3 Cold merc.

Weapon: "Terminate" eth katana
Armor: "Eternal Reign" ceremonial armor
Helm: "Discontent" will try for +6 Battle Orders, this has Defiance on equip LoD Vampiregaze
Gloves: "Mighty"
Belt: Timeloop
Boots: "Hot"
Ring1: Lilith's Heart
Ring2: The One Ring
Amulet: Crafted assassin amulet may be the one to go, or LoD Cat's Eye..

*Has to find all the Lv.80s by herself. Perfect Cell and Yello Jello will be given, however one of them will be unforged.

EDIT: I am surprised nobody has picked at my selection yet. I did change one thing.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Kick Assassin Page is finished,go and have a look...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 am

Well set up for a kicker. I couldn't do better on that.. esp. since I don't have the Jah for "Phoenix".. ah well, I intend to do a few runs with my strafer to relax and see if I can get some good runes/decals. (All I am missing in decals is Jah/Cham/Zod!)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:19 am

I could sell you one Yah cheap if you want...since I plan on transferring better gear to my low level chars all the stuff I've been collecting up to now became useless to me...What say you on Dmg of DT with TS???isn't it incredible,man almost a million in Dmg...I'll pause my Kicker for a bit so I can play with some other char,but will return the Gear I take later on after I put some more Maples on it to see the new Dmg after some more improvements...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 am

I'm not surprised that DT can climb to such impressive level of damage with full Tiger Strike. :D It is a devestating attack, that, if well timed.

Any comment on my gear? I am thinking of boot-converting a SoI and using something else for the belt. But what should I use?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 am

I'd go with 1 point Shade Armor,Hands of Atlas for gloves,SoI Boots(as you are already planning on this),and I would leave Timeloop on belt,everything will be slooooooooooooow...also maybe to consider a Might Merc if you are going for max dmg...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 am

Alright. Forgot about the Hands of Atlas. Might as well.. But I'm keeping my merc choice atm.. I want to be the one up front, not the merc..

Return to “Eastern Sun”