what do i do when i get to act 2

Information and updates for the "Battle for Elements" mod by TrueMage. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: TrueMage

maxmage
Paladin

what do i do when i get to act 2

Post by maxmage » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:46 pm

does all the cool content end? when i get to act 2 there is no hints about hidden lvls with shards or bosses.

a tomb says i need a stone a key and tomb of town portal to go to a new lvl but what im wondering is where do i get the stone and will the lvl be too hi lvl for me sounds like the cow lvl to be honest.

i really want to enjoy this mod i guess what im really asking is there any more cool content after act1.

im gona wander a bit but maybe a spoiler could come myw ay through pm? nothing bi just what to expect in act 2
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: what do i do when i get to act 2

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:33 am

Play,explore,and die a lot before you figure things out,almost all info that can be found on this mod is in Russian,if you know it jump over to BFE Forums and start reading,I got some very scarce info when I asked for help...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Ruffnet

Post by Ruffnet » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 pm

u noticd u can scroll on the second wp slot? u get maggot lair and viper wp, instantly,
iam sure u should explore a2 beside that aswell, but at least u dont have to run all the way to staff/amu

any1 found the location for keys btw in a2?
and yea the infos on english site are rly spare, but i guess thats how they want it to be, eventho it feels that on the russian part everything is written down already
oh well i dont mind for my part :)

TrueMage
Hosted Forum Moderator
Principality
Russia

Post by TrueMage » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:34 pm

What info you need? :) I'll post it in english section of site.

Ruffnet

Post by Ruffnet » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:28 pm

well hard to say when u just started out, hard to tell whats possible with my lvl,
currently lvl 23 necro summoner, just enterd a3

hmm, anything gamebreaking early game that some1 should watch out for? i read those beginner guides and all kind of forum posts that seemd helpfull
but couldnt rly find anythign bout some early game tips past a1, having lil issues surviving, same with minions on boss

anyways thanks appreciate ur effort, and thx for the mod!

Return to “Battle for Elements”