Help needed

Information and updates for the "Battle for Elements" mod by TrueMage. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: TrueMage

Elafar
Paladin

Help needed

Post by Elafar » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Does anyone else have problems in Act 3 by obtaining Khalims eye?
There is sentinel of light that shoots some kind of lightning missiles and causes instant dead.
Not sure what kind of dmg it deals, but even with help of all "boosting" protective potions and in Easyest difficulty it killed me 8-9 times until I was lucky to run pass it and grab it from the chest.

Is there any alternative way to get Khalims eye? If yes I would certainly avoid to go ever more in this spiders dungeon.

Else,I was tryin to beat game on Hardest difficultie and having /players 4 all the time. Playing Paladin atm, and although it took quite some time to build my gear protective enough to pass act 2, it was possible and it was great challenge and fun.
If Asembling Khalims flail only could be done by obtaining eye from Spider dungeon, than this would make way to unbalanced and anoying keeping in mind loosing endurance. And even worse if you are playing HC.

My Pala is lvl 32 and with health potion buff I got his life up to 1500 (all other resistances was maxed).

Any advice // comment would be welcome :)

Elafar
Last edited by Elafar on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kress

Re: Help needed

Post by Kress » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey! I have the very same problem as you, Elafar. And I must tell, its a bit disappointing when you get killed with one invisible blow after spending days with improving and building your char. When you know that u are not invincible, but u have an idea about what is your char going to be, and then it is washed away in a second. And its is rather disappointing that my friend's char had 45%dmr, 190 dmr, max all res, 1100 hp and he was one shot too. It seems there are things beyond my comprehension.

Phlebiac
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Phlebiac » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm

I don't know what kind of monster that is, but maybe he does magic damage. Magic damage is not covered by the normal resistances and is not reduced by damage reduce either.
I'd rather go to Africa and get eaten by an Elephant... Snoopy

Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007!

ZyEl Wiki

Return to “Battle for Elements”