few issues

Information and updates for the Apocalypse mod by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Crono_Devir
Forum Regular
Angel

few issues

Post by Crono_Devir » Thu May 25, 2006 1:18 am

Hello, well, i just downloaded the mod, and stipped mye lvl 99 paladin from LOD, of all his items, then imported him into Apoc. and everything worked good, but i have a few issues

1. You spelled Ragnarok wrong for the map in act 5.

Secondly, my dude is lvl 99 i have never ever went cow level qwith him, but when i do TPB+Leg he says "i can't use this yet" [i have beat act 5 hell, i even tried in norm and nightmare, same thing].

And i played from last WP in worldstone dungon all the way to baal and killed him, not a single unique dropped, and i was useing /players 8

I'm planning on starting a new char still, but i wanted to check some things with my uber char hehe

also, could plugy cause any of this?

also, can i have this an cubahalics installed at one time?
Last edited by Crono_Devir on Thu May 25, 2006 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Something that does not exist cannot bring itself into existence.

Infinity cannot be added to or subtracted from or divided, or multiplied. Numbers are not infinite either. The idea that they are is called a mathematical hallucination. Just as the idea that something can be cut by 50% infinitely is also a hallucination.

Crono_Devir
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: few issues

Post by Crono_Devir » Sat May 27, 2006 4:47 am

izt it dead? hades??
Something that does not exist cannot bring itself into existence.

Infinity cannot be added to or subtracted from or divided, or multiplied. Numbers are not infinite either. The idea that they are is called a mathematical hallucination. Just as the idea that something can be cut by 50% infinitely is also a hallucination.

Return to “Apocalypse”