Beta version0.05 Bug reports,comments,etc

Information and updates for the Apocalypse mod by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

tigger33

Re: Beta version0.05 Bug reports,comments,etc

Post by tigger33 » Wed May 11, 2005 11:45 pm

Hades

I was wondering if I have your mod installed right.......I know I know its too easy too screw up but you know us damn americans........lol. Anyway, I copied the patch into my Diablo2 folder and the welcome screen looks like the generic LOD screen, unlike the Underworld screen, is that correct? Also, I noticed the skills for the Barb are quite different, they seem to be the normal skills, unlike Underworld. I'm only up to quest 3 in act 1 but even the maps look the same as generic LOD. The only thing I notice different so far are the monsters and the items. Is there someway to tell if I have the Mod installed right?

Thanks

EDIT----- Damn, hate it when that happens
Last edited by tigger33 on Thu May 12, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Thu May 12, 2005 4:08 am

Rut Roh :!: Looks like someone got a little impatient waiting for their post to get posted and hit the submit button THREE times.

Rico

Post by Rico » Fri May 13, 2005 10:15 am

you have installed the mod correct and all those things you said who are still the same with vanilla D2 those are also correct
you will see the difference when you get to higher lvls

Goodluck

3 post :spamsign:
Imagination is more important then knowledge!

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Fri May 13, 2005 2:08 pm

Rico";p="224231" wrote:3 post :spamsign:
Seems like I'm not the only one in this forum with a off-the-wall sense of humour. 8-O

tigger33

Post by tigger33 » Fri May 13, 2005 6:27 pm

Sweet.....thanks for info Rico

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sat May 14, 2005 2:12 pm

Well there are stat potions,skill point potions,new sets,uniques,about 250 or so new cube recipes.....etc...the list goes on bud. ;)
There are also numerous new maps in this first beta release but of course more coming soon,as I just finished the new tristram map last night heh ehh.
And am working on......right now lol.
Then I'm moving onto some new skill graphic's and powers for a change to give me a break from mapwork lol.And yes I'm going to be adding in some new skill's for every character class for next version.
So more new stuff is coming it's just still in developement heh heh.
patience but there should be enough to keep ya happy for now bud..
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:42 pm

ok there are PUGS with O skills in this mod... they just dotn work... example

DEATH SENTRY skills "Raidens Curse" i believe it is... does not work on most classes including barb... others not sure of but alls i know it is also the same way with the blood raven SUMMON UNDEAD skill even though the blood raven "pestalence's general" works it makes her become invisible untill she walks or atacks... even though this is fun im not sure this is a desired effect or not...

oh btw the De select on the assassin i duno if it changed but i love the voice you picked for it :D also assassins way to power for starting character they deal 5-9 damage all others chars packing like 1-7... i sugest maybe upping starting damage on melee classes slightly mainly barb starting him with a 1-10 damage axe or maybe 40 str and using a bardiche... or sumthing...

the barb is almost pure melee and i see no skills... this will cause great turmoil in playing on hardcore with a barb... O_O especially with ancients in hell mode... you go up to them things without a shield and 1 is fire enchanted... OH GOD LOOK OUT! they will smack the !@#$ outa u... then u have 1 dead HC char...
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Return to “Apocalypse”