Topic of Thanks for the Mod-Creator

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

KaraSawaKnight

Topic of Thanks for the Mod-Creator

Post by KaraSawaKnight » Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:13 am

I'm not sure who is the actual mod-creator of this, but I must say, you did a really good job and I hope you see this. I'm am absolutely in love with your Mod, and it has definately gotten me back into Diablo2: Lord of Destruction. All these new things to play with are just awesome. Everyone leave their thanks for the greatest mod I've ever played!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: Topic of Thanks for the Mod-Creator

Post by jbouley » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:31 am

That would be me. ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy version 2.2 just as much, which I should have out of beta and ready for official release by no later than Thursday of this week. :D
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Max-Violence
Paladin
Location: ZzzzZZZzzzzzzZ?ZZzzzzZ?Zzzzzzzz?...zzzzzzz?zzzZZZzzz...

Post by Max-Violence » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:28 am

jbouley" wrote:official release by no later than Thursday of this week. :D
One of my days off from work! I wub ya, JB! O-H
Last edited by Max-Violence on Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
SiC 2.21 is out finally! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Will
Champion of the Light

Post by Will » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:29 pm

werd.

JB > all.

Adam Diggins
Location: My Command center/Shrine/Lair/comproom on the Hell Hammer

Post by Adam Diggins » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:52 pm

Thanks again Jeff, for everything!

Don't worry, Mara is on her path to daemonhood :reallyscary:
The light @ the end of the tunnel is usually an incoming prime evil!!!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:26 pm

Still shooting for a release tonight, but it may have to wait until Friday night. I had planned to stay up late finishing the mod. Instead, I had to pull an all-nighter for a Web site client. Since this is my wife's birthday today and I have had no sleep for 36 hours or so thus far, real life may derail me a day or so.

I already know most of you will understand...just wanted to make sure I let you know ;)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Adam Diggins
Location: My Command center/Shrine/Lair/comproom on the Hell Hammer

Post by Adam Diggins » Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:55 am

See? I told you tomorrow *wink wink* :deal:
The light @ the end of the tunnel is usually an incoming prime evil!!!

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:56 am

And then the stupid client eats up my free hours today, too with frivolous, last-minute crap! Arrrgghghhghghgh!

I am soooo close to releasing this mod. Doing my best. I only need several free hours to finish this, but it will get done, and before Monday.

I think :oops:
-Jeff Bouley

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:01 am

Good luck, Jeff :) . I'm sure your release will be met with more success than the attempt I had uploading mine. It's been awhile since I've played another mod other than CryptForge with the exception of Darkness Weaves.

I may have to give your latest release a field test when it releases. Best of luck to you :) .
Last edited by Zhoulomcrist on Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:33 am

I'd be pleased to have you among the SiC players with version 2.2

However, I AM hoping the new mod, Rise of the Old Gods, will be much better...assuming I can ever finish it ;)
-Jeff Bouley

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:37 am

Indeed, since I'm puttin' my public version to rest, it will be nice to tread new territory other than my own in playing D2X. It's been a hell of a long time since I've had the opportunity to play another mod besides my own and Darkness Weaves.

It will be a pleasure to see what all you've done. :) I haven't really had the chance to sit down to a good long session of Sanctuary in Chaos since the classic D2 version of Sanctuary Corrupted before patch 1.08 was even released.

I've got SIC 2.0 downloaded in my extensive archive of downloaded D2 mods on my portable USB storage device. Most all of them I have downloaded are now months out of date. But, I'm gonna wait for your next release before I start a new character.
Last edited by Zhoulomcrist on Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Maxx Power
Champion of the Light

Post by Maxx Power » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:23 pm

good work jeff, I look foward to it all :D

Return to “Arcanum Archives”